• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

Last tips before tomorrow morning.

Keep 1/2"-1" of city water in your germ tray at all times.
Use a red container because it reflects more red light which makes plants want to get to fruiting faster.
Lay rapid rooters sideways so the roots get more light.

0CC128D9-609A-4D3B-AC29-D89C39ED6512_zpsp7lmeb70.jpg

"Let The Games Begin"  My daughter moving back home and annexing my dream grow-room for clothes,Turns out to be a blessing.The NEW and improved growroom is 30 inches in the air,No more being on the floor.(since i need my right hip replaced this makes me very happy.I will be joining the festivities next weekend as that will be the time the winning plant is forecast to be put in dirt.I still have my black plastic curtains to put up this week. :dance:
DSCF9130.jpg

randyp said:
    "Let The Games Begin"  My daughter moving back home and annexing my dream grow-room for clothes,Turns out to be a blessing.The NEW and improved growroom is 30 inches in the air,No more being on the floor.(since i need my right hip replaced this makes me very happy.I will be joining the festivities next weekend as that will be the time the winning plant is forecast to be put in dirt.I still have my black plastic curtains to put up this week. :dance:

Nice setup!  What's lighting the table?

I'm in the ortho industry and a co-worker just got a hip.  If you have any questions about hip replacements feel free to shoot me a PM.  

Back