• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
Mistakes I made:
Too much pruning & feeding flowering nutes too early

Wait a minute. I don't know why I didn't catch this the first time I read your post, but what the hell were you doing giving it flowering nutes?!  :confused:

With only high-N food, you could've gotten up to 15'!

edti: I have no idea what I'm talking about.  :liar:

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
Wait a minute. I don't know why I didn't catch this the first time I read your post, but what the hell were you doing giving it flowering nutes?!  :confused:
     With only high-N food, you could've gotten up to 15'!

edti: I have no idea what I'm talking about.  :liar:
tctenten said:
Shhh....He is doing it perfectly.
I'll be doing side by side hydro vs air pot this year!

Alright folks I have completed the cutting board for the grow down winner. This year I made it a little smaller. Wanted it to be a perfect sized pod slicing/cutting block. The wood chosen is gorgeous. It's called Tiger Maple because of its tiger stripe wood grain. Just like last year I created two cutting blocks, one for the winner and one for the hosts of this great contest. I believe Wayright received the one from last year and I think it's only fair Romy6 get this year's. Romy6 please PM and thanks again for hosting.

Here they are....

LOL FYI my expensive Japanese knife is not included

Yellowfin2na said:
Alright folks I have completed the cutting board for the grow down winner. This year I made it a little smaller. Wanted it to be a perfect sized pod slicing/cutting block. The wood chosen is gorgeous. It's called Tiger Maple because of its tiger stripe wood grain. Just like last year I created two cutting blocks, one for the winner and one for the hosts of this great contest. I believe Wayright received the one from last year and I think it's only fair Romy6 get this year's. Romy6 please PM and thanks again for hosting.

Here they are....

LOL FYI my expensive Japanese knife is not included

Wow thank you very much . 

Back