• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

qodpvl.jpg

.... still waiting for my seeds to pop in lucky number 7.... been since Valentines Day.  I'm keeping them covered, wet and 85º.... 
I'll keep my fingers crossed!  (I have sprouted 96 seedlings this way so far this year so my method is working).

Below is a pic of my aji blanco. I think I soaked 5 seeds for about 6-8 hours in hard water, then into a 1/8 inch deep in straight promix hp. Then I cover with a 3mil baggie with a rubberband. Only one popped. as seen.

If all decide to change to another variety, I can harvest seed from this plant for next years growdown.

In case you haven't been following which it looks like some are not we are changing the variety to Peruvian Serlano and will have a new start date once the powers at be can decide on a fair time . 

Peruvian Serlano is the pepper. Seeds have been verified to be good and should not have this problem again. We will get them out ASAP . 

Thank you 

romy6 said:
 In case you haven't been following which it looks like some are not we are changing the variety to Peruvian Serlano and will have a new start date once the powers at be can decide on a fair time . 

Peruvian Serlano is the pepper. Seeds have been verified to be good and should not have this problem again. We will get them out ASAP . 

Thank you 

I just looked up a picture of the pepper at chileplants.com.  Looks great, sounds great.  I am looking forward to the new challenge.

Back