• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

The lot number on the white pack (25 seeds) and the green one (250 seeds) is exactly the same (1214-1613) which lead me to think that they should both contain the same seeds...

Got mine under-going the Lagavulin 16 soaking treatment for extreme germination and outstanding future production.   :stop:  

Attachments

• scotch1.jpeg.jpg
    scotch1.jpeg.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 72
  • scotch2.jpeg.jpg
    scotch2.jpeg.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 67
Got mine a few days ago, just found them again on my dirty ass desk. Plan on putting them in the dirt,

What site do you all to host your images, It seems you can post them from one drive, or amazon photo, or google photots.

Attachments

• 20200111_212430.jpg
    20200111_212430.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 74
I have just been using this site to upload.  I click on "More Reply Options", choose file, attach file then add to post.  It's a little slow but it works.  

Mr.joe said:
While talking to sse I learned the pack with a picture of orange peppers grow very small plants with only a couple peppers. Apparently the green pack grows giant plants completely loaded with slightly more delicious peppers. Hopefully everyone has the green pack since the others simply can't win

Mr.joe said:
You guys are in trouble now...

Tybo said:

Ha!
I got my seeds today and got the same green package.  There's 250 seeds in there!  No way I need 250 seeds.  I checked my order and I screwed up somehow. :hmm:
Well, looks like Mr.joe and I have the only chance!  Mine are soaking in denatured alcohol right now to kill off any germs then they go into mineral spirits overnight to soften the seed to prevent helmet heads.

attachicon.gif
front.jpg

attachicon.gif
back.jpg

Same 1214-1613 lot number just 250 seeds!

Bou said:
The lot number on the white pack (25 seeds) and the green one (250 seeds) is exactly the same (1214-1613) which lead me to think that they should both contain the same seeds...

Looks like we know who is responsible for sending to all the others that wanted to join in the fun but couldn't get seeds! hahaha 

kaliekerouac said:
9 days and no shipping confirmation yet. Hopefully soon!
I never got a shipping confirmation. I had checked my order on their website the day before they arrived and all it noted in the status was:Billed. Took about 10 days from when I ordered.

GURU what's up, I'm def in this year. I'll be ordering my seeds tomorrow. Been a crap few years but this year will be a game changer. Keep it spicey y'all. Glad to be back :)

Note for the noobs, make sure you do a nice hearty soak in kerosene, or even better, throw em in a pot with some white vinegar, a splash of lemon juice, some red hot and a stick of butter. Bring it to a simmer, cool and put them in the dirt immediately. Guaranteed to produce.

Blitz527 said:
GURU what's up, I'm def in this year. I'll be ordering my seeds tomorrow. Been a crap few years but this year will be a game changer. Keep it spicey y'all. Glad to be back :)

Note for the noobs, make sure you do a nice hearty soak in kerosene, or even better, throw em in a pot with some white vinegar, a splash of lemon juice, some red hot and a stick of butter. Bring it to a simmer, cool and put them in the dirt immediately. Guaranteed to produce.
I, like PaulG, am impressed by the amount of Quality advice provided by the individuals contributing in this thread.  Keep it up!  :clap:

Back