• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Got my seeds along with some flower seeds to keep wife happy.
0d8f72319ee45e00e44562f725584a42.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Royce_SA said:
I'll start about 6 weeks or so from now, thank you greatly Rich for sending seeds down to South Africa for me... enjoy all your headstarts, you're going to need it...

Oh you think because you live in Fatalii land, all your dreams will come true?! We will just see about that. I gave your seeds a special germination soak before sending. Hope I sent the right seeds now that I think about it! Can’t remember, had the Ebay reapers right next to them...

Pepper-Guru said:
Oh you think because you live in Fatalii land, all your dreams will come true?! We will just see about that. I gave your seeds a special germination soak before sending. Hope I sent the right seeds now that I think about it! Can’t remember, had the Ebay reapers right next to them...
Hahaha..... buying from ebay? Times are hard my friend lol... jokes aside...maybe this year we dethrone the champ.. all the best everyone

Mr.joe said:
Good. I was starting to get worried

Just try to resist the temptation of cranking your oven to broil!!

A massive “thank you” to Paul G who has put me in the game across the pond. No UK postage for Seed Savers unfortunately... enjoyed the growdown last season so had to take part again. Good luck to you all my goal is to beat 300g [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

21e06076d328d997c535cdb6d495938a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruid said:
At a glance, it looked like someone took a shit on a coiled up snake. Lol

True but no way I'm taking a shit over my little contenders!!!

Well shoot, I guess I'm in...thanks Joe!

By the way, Joe, I remember saying one or two seeds...right?!

20200119_100127.jpg

Also: Who the hell cleans top fins? 'Round here we just cut 'em off like we do the tails and other fins. You Kalifornians are in your own special nuthouse, ain'tcha...

About a half hour after I pulled this out of the mailbox a big state plow came by and took it out. Now I got no mailbox....

15794504234311344647446.jpg

Did I say thanks, Joe?

Back