• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2021 XL Antep Aci Cross

Pepper-Guru said:
Looks like that will have to do, as I was pretty much shot down on the thread renaming and message space inquiry.

Way longer fruit, larger, super thick and juicy, super sweet, fruity even. Sweet apple and pear, with a hint of smoke. Heat barely noticeable, in my opinion. It’s like a long, fruity paprika variety. Close to Dulcecito from Costa Rica.

Let's go then; going back into full lockdown mode next saturday and at least until February 8... 

Actually, if there’s anything this year has taught me, it’s the ability to lose what you love and let go.

Just deleted my entire inbox. From the beginning. There were some really great memories and conversations in there.

Anyway, flood my inbox with your addy requests.

I’ll accept sasbe or sase from this list of voters:
Dragonsfire
Saiias
Royce_SA
hardcore
Tylerdodd25_92
ColdSmoke
LondonPepper
Monsterhook87
KalieKerouac
Bou
NateMitch
Ruid
BDASPNY
Crazy Monkey
Becca63
Sinn
Mrjoe
Skullbiker
Downriver
wi_SUPER_hots
DontPanic
Siv
NocksHotSauce
Hotchipper
Hairy_Dangler
Bpiela

Don’t forget, everyone has to post harvest updates.

Darn, it's probably too late now, but I just noticed the other day a button at the bottom of my THP message viewer that would allow me to forward a conversation to my linked in email box.

That way I can email the whole conversation to my linked in email account which has much more space.

Sorry for chiming in a day late and a dollar short, maybe it'll be useful in the future.

DontPanic said:
Darn, it's probably too late now, but I just noticed the other day a button at the bottom of my THP message viewer that would allow me to forward a conversation to my linked in email box.

That way I can email the whole conversation to my linked in email account which has much more space.

Sorry for chiming in a day late and a dollar short, maybe it'll be useful in the future.
I don’t have that feature.

It’s all good. I got the impression my request/inquiry was less than welcomed both for the space and for the thread name edit to include the cultivar name. Never seemed like an issue in previous years. No biggie though. I’m not making a new thread and I deleted all my inbox.

Joshuap2000 said:
Is it to late to get in, i swore i voted for the mini, but i dont see my name in the list or the vote list.

Come on in chilibro!!

Just sent out like 5 envelopes that made it to me all at the same time Monday night. 

Should we all call it a Feb 1 - Jan 1 growdown this year? I imagine everyone will have their seeds by then right? 

Although, I don't even sow mine until around Valentines day anyway each year. 

Or should we just say, may the fastest usps carrier win the first phase of this annual competition? 

Who shall be the first to GERMINATE?! 

Pepper-Guru said:
Just sent out like 5 envelopes that made it to me all at the same time Monday night. 

Should we all call it a Feb 1 - Jan 1 growdown this year? I imagine everyone will have their seeds by then right? 

Although, I don't even sow mine until around Valentines day anyway each year. 

Or should we just say, may the fastest usps carrier win the first phase of this annual competition? 

Who shall be the first to GERMINATE?! 
Makes no difference to me. I am not gonna win this thing either way

I has mail. Thank you so much Rich!

50854623772_a3c0652be4_c.jpg

Back