• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2022

Growdown Throwdown 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skullbiker

Extreme Member
My seedling seems to be coming along OK. Maybe more Rocket Fuel from Musk to get it to "blast off".

6925D68E-D454-44C5-81CB-0A19D92ED6CC.jpeg

Pepper-Guru

Extreme Member
My seedling seems to be coming along OK. Maybe more Rocket Fuel from Musk to get it to "blast off".

6925D68E-D454-44C5-81CB-0A19D92ED6CC.jpeg

Looking Good! But I gotta ask... How's it gonna feel getting beat by someone who only grew in a tiny ole 65 gallon container, intentionally overfed it diesel to exhibit symptoms often confused for mite damage on social media (only to prove a point) and then had to overwater it everyday to correct the issue? I don't know about you...but that would make me quit now and bow out of the race.

skullbiker

Extreme Member
Looking Good! But I gotta ask... How's it gonna feel getting beat by someone who only grew in a tiny ole 65 gallon container, intentionally overfed it diesel to exhibit symptoms often confused for mite damage on social media (only to prove a point) and then had to overwater it everyday to correct the issue? I don't know about you...but that would make me quit now and bow out of the race.

I'm fairly used to getting beat down lately, like every time I get gas or groceries! ๐Ÿ˜ญ By the way, how do you know so much about someone elses
plant? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ So to be clear........you're a quitter?? ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Pepper-Guru

Extreme Member
How stable are these seeds? My backup plant is putting out ORANGE pods, I've been watching them for a while and their not going to red!
I will have to try and keep my first germinated chosen plant ALIVE!

DE1271F5-E78A-49D2-90F0-B86A46F7256A.jpeg
Those will likely turn red as well. Maybe just a little late.

As for stability, ethically we can really only call these F3/F4 as I found them in 2019 in Samaipata. If we consider the plant I found in 2019 to be our "F1" then we are growing F3. But who knows how stable they were before I got to them. These are all isolated seed so any variation will be few and far between.