• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2023

You agree to send your SASBE for the seeds, to PARTICIPATE and send back bulk seeds to me.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Longest Jalapeñ...oh!
Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

For those interested in growing the longest jalapeno it is a side bet in this Growdown Throwdown!

The rules are, grow the longest damn jalapeno! Heh. Seeds must have hit soil in 2023. Any variety. That's it!

Just have your longest ready to measure by harvest time, date TBD. I'll keep you updated in this thread.

The winners of the Growdown Throwdown 2023 and the Longest Jalapeñ...oh! contest win Extreme memberships or renewals respectively!

Post your starters and keep us updated in this glog!

Longest Jalapeñ...oh!

For those interested in growing the longest jalapeno it is a side bet in this Growdown Throwdown!

The rules are, grow the longest damn jalapeno! Heh. Seeds must have hit soil in 2023. Any variety. That's it!

Just have your longest ready to measure by harvest time, date TBD. I'll keep you updated in this thread.

The winners of the Growdown Throwdown 2023 and the Longest Jalapeñ...oh! contest win Extreme memberships or renewals respectively!

I am growing Jalapeno Gigante so I could participate. Never thought I'd be competing for longest anything to be honest. Let's grow!

Longest Jalapeñ...oh!

The only jalapenos I have started after the 1st of the year are my varients that may or may not be orange! I’ll go with those.🤔 😵‍💫

Longest Jalapeñ...oh!

Hey Boss, just wondering........are you starting a separate thread for this? 🤷🏻‍♂️

no but you can bookmark the post by clicking the star

Longest Jalapeñ...oh!

My wife says it's six inches, I swear

Good luck to all of you. I guess I’m late to the party this year. Maybe next year.

You guys better bring your game. Rich’s soil prep and Dank Tank is impressive.lol Love watching his posts and vids. Can’t wait to see all of your grows. Again, best of luck to everyone. Fun times. That’s what it’s all about.

Chuck

Back