• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2023

You agree to send your SASBE for the seeds, to PARTICIPATE and send back bulk seeds to me.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In order of convenience + cost: Amazon, Walmart, Office Depot, post office. When I say SASBE it obviously doesn’t have to be a bubble envelope so long as you are fine with it not being. The main goal being the fact that I can simply open your letter, pull out the empty, stamped letter and easily place the packet in and send back asap.

0126231733.jpg

Got my seeds and some other goodies from Guru! Thank you sir!
Going to soak the seeds in a good reposado for a few days to make sure they are fully fueled and ready for planting. πŸ˜‰

Just received Dean’s SASBE with 4 Forever stamps on it. He already got his pack so this one can be filled with a pack or two and readdressed to one of our Canadian contestants. 7 Votes yes and only 2 people have gotten their seeds so far.

Who wants this one?
image.jpg

Just received Dean’s SASBE with 4 Forever stamps on it. He already got his pack so this one can be filled with a pack or two and readdressed to one of our Canadian contestants. 7 Votes yes and only 2 people have gotten their seeds so far.

Who wants this one?
image.jpg
@rickvm ??

I got my seeds yesterday, USPS tracking had shown them delivered to my mailbox late Monday but they weren't there. I called the post office and got the usual "we don't know", then they said I should here from someone in 3 to 5 days. Yesterday one of my neighbors showed up with my seeds that had been delivered to their mailbox! Anyway, as of this morning they are in the dirt.
AND SO IT BEGINS

Back