• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

indoor Growing indoors using CFL

I told them it's one of the hottest, but they dont mind and think they can handle it. W'll see :hell:

lee said:
I told them it's one of the hottest, but they dont mind and think they can handle it. W'll see :hell:
"one of the hottest"? I told mine it was the hottest thing they'll ever have and it's like pure fire.

lee said:
I showed them some youtube movies, but they want to eat it, I will too though! :mouthonfire:
Well you're crazy! all of you!!! crazy I tell you! crazy!!!

*off to eat some Naga chicken... yum!*

Do you guys give your plants the same amount of light hours during growing/flowering? Or do they need less/more

lee

That bhut jolokia on the right wont set any fruit and dropped all its flowers. I dont see any new buds developing as the Naga is doing and decided to remove the bhut.
Any idea what could be wrong with that bhut, do they need some special kind of treatment?

I realy thought that I could handle 8 plants in my box. Got 2 left and space is still limited. Notice the brightness of the box now that the bhut is gone

Red Savina

Savina's left, Naga's right.

Hi there,

Looks like the flowers on my Dorset Naga are ready to produce some more baby naga's. There are about 5 of them waiting to set. A new wave of flowers are on there way too. Hope to get a lot of more those naga's :)

First signs of riping process showing :).
It took only 5 weeks from fruit set to maturity. Bit surprised about that.

Red Savina Habanero

3 more little naga's popped out.

Back