• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

indoor Growing indoors using CFL

I only used 20000 and that worked great. I am convinced that my reflection sheeting and closed growbox realy makes a difference. Would be nice to compare my results with yours
Keep me udated on your progress

Stinky said:
I'm not sure,I do know each bulb puts out 5000 lumens each. 40,000 total. I would like to get alux meter but moneys tight at the moment.

Any idea what day/night temperatures you have inside your tent?

MiLK_MaN said:
Unfortunately the pod is only a regular Bhut Jolokia, the Choc Bhut hasn't set fruit yet.

The containers I am using are 300m (or 12 inch), no idea on the volume however.

lee said:
Any idea what day/night temperatures you have inside your tent?

Dont think it gets under 15C degrees at night, sometimes hits 35C degrees during the day depending on outside temperatures. When the weather really starts to pick up around here, it does get above 40C in the tent, thats when I start to having some cooling problems. With that in mind, going to LED will mean it should be a bit cooler in the tent.

Good news is, the LED light arrived today, and I will set it up and send photos. Turned it on in the office briefly and almost blinded everyone...

Any problems with blossomdrop due to high temperatures?

MiLK_MaN said:
Dont think it gets under 15C degrees at night, sometimes hits 35C degrees during the day depending on outside temperatures. When the weather really starts to pick up around here, it does get above 40C in the tent, thats when I start to having some cooling problems. With that in mind, going to LED will mean it should be a bit cooler in the tent.

Good news is, the LED light arrived today, and I will set it up and send photos. Turned it on in the office briefly and almost blinded everyone...

My bhut jolokia and Dorset Naga won't set fruit. I dont know why. Would appreciate some help on that one

As you can see the Red Savina is doing great. Why is my Red Savina fruiting well, while my other plants haven't even set 1 fruit?

Thanks.

I use a program that resizes my pics to whatever I want, so I usually go no wider than 700 pix and 72 or 96 dpi.

Mike

Pictures belows shows a Naga flower with a little naga ready to pop out :lol:
Looks to me that this one will produce a pepper, what you think?

Nice. It's fun to think about how something that small and cute can grow into the spawn of satan that melts faces clean off.

I got some friends ready to try this rather mild pepper :hell:

Txclosetgrower said:
Nice. It's fun to think about how something that small and cute can grow into the spawn of satan that melts faces clean off.

lee said:
I got some friends ready to try this rather mild pepper :hell:
Warn them first or they won't be your friends anymore. people who knew how hot this is started crying... you don't want to surprise anyone.

Back