• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

indoor Growing indoors using CFL

It could be many things, even a hybrid but it looks kind of like the Martinique I grew. Maybe a little like the Aji dulce#2 too, or Gambia red. Where again did the seeds come from?

I dutch forum member gave me those seeds.

POTAWIE said:
It could be many things, even a hybrid but it looks kind of like the Martinique I grew. Maybe a little like the Aji dulce#2 too, or Gambia red. Where again did the seeds come from?

Hey lee do you have plans for that grow box you made? like what kind of material inside etc? I have lights so I dont need info on that, just the basics. so you ended up just doing two plants in there? I'm going to grow bhut jolokias in there, but I'm guessing only 2 will fit in there? Thanks!

Basicly its just a rectangular box. I made a solid frame out of plastic coated steel tubes with plastic joints(A normal wooden structure will do just fine too). The panels are from 3mm thick hardboard. I covered the inside with high efficiency reflection sheets, something like Mylar. Nothing really more too it.
Yes with that kind of space you can fit max 2 plants!. I thought when i started to fit about 8 plants in there :oops:.

MrOneEyedBoh said:
Hey lee do you have plans for that grow box you made? like what kind of material inside etc? I have lights so I dont need info on that, just the basics. so you ended up just doing two plants in there? I'm going to grow bhut jolokias in there, but I'm guessing only 2 will fit in there? Thanks!

btw, great pics on you're photostream!!

POTAWIE said:

Some pics. The "naga" on the right will be removed when the peppers are ripe. I will use that space and light for my seedlings

Savina still flowering very good!

Savina seeds

I made some good burning Savina powder from the ones I harvested earlier this week. :fireball:

Got about 25 of that Savina, plant still loaded with almost ripened and small pods. That "naga" produced not so good compared to the Savina. Total of 20 Pods. I will remove that plant when they are done.

That's awesome. How many pods so far?

Yeah growing indoors is so much Fun. Really enjoyed trying to grow indoor. Wasn't sure at the beginning if i would be successful at it but now I'm very happy with the results!

Looks great lee. Seems like you have got the indoor growing thing down

I would be happy with the results too Lee...great going...

Back