• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music guitar

Shooty, you look hilarious in that shot!

He's me in the studio playing bass;
jonbass21.jpg

What, better than John Williams?

NO ONE is better than john williams. At anything. Especially star wars theme music. And Rodgrieuz recitals.

Shooty* said:
What, better than John Williams?

NO ONE is better than john williams. At anything. Especially star wars theme music. And Rodgrieuz recitals.

Segovia's got him all covered up....BIG TIME

Shooty* said:
As promised...

shooty.jpg

Yes, the beard and eyebrows were dyed to match the hair. This was 10 years ago. I only cringe occasionally at the recollection :rolleyes:

That's a great picture but why does it make me think of this guy?

lost34_201916406.jpg

"You all..everybody!"

Shooty* said:
The intention was more like this

nirvana1.jpg
I can tell by the eyes and smile! :rolleyes: Looks like the Heart-Shaped Box video. I know someone that is also obsessed with Kurt, lol.

Who'd have thought Dave Grohl would go on to be the coolest rock star on the planet?

Would have given myself a Billy Corgan haircut, but thought my head would get a bit cold.

imaguitargod said:
I'm typing with one hand right now because my other hand is covered in resin from the harvest and is extremely sicky so i'll type more tomarrow, but....it's a bass in that pic.
Ok, just went back and reread that. Did not come out like I ment it to come out. I was refering to my Wacky-tobacy plant harvest...not my "swim team" harvets. :)

Back