• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for feeshing and other sheet....
just get a Sports Bra in your size.  Like a 40A.  Holds the feeshign stuff on one side and the heavy stuff on the other side.  Ambidextrous....

salsalady said:
for feeshing and other sheet....
just get a Sports Bra in your size.  Like a 40A.  Holds the feeshign stuff on one side and the heavy stuff on the other side.  Ambidextrous....
I read your post.

And lol'd beer all over my iPad.

Right now I'm 155 and 5'9".

That's before I poop in the morning.

I'm not a 40.

I'd get a he bitch sports bra.

But they only come in pink.

Or with the Freddy Mercury biker he man studs attached.

I once tried to go gay.

But the whole floral and decorating and changing my accent 'thang....

I reckon I'll stick to fishing n' sheeit.

What were we talking about again?

TB, you can do a 34A he-bra in pink. Goes with the pinky ring in a weird way. Them Freddy studs are not good when talking about ease of motion things.

:lol:

What were we talking about?

Anyone here do any reloading? Just bought a cheap reloader in 12 gauge on amazon. With all the crazy new ammo laws in california I figured it was time to give it a try

Edmick said:
Anyone here do any reloading? Just bought a cheap reloader in 12 gauge on amazon. With all the crazy new ammo laws in california I figured it was time to give it a try
I don't have to time for reloading ammo.

I only have time for reloading magazines.

But I understand.

Buy it cheap.

Stack it deep.

New revolver...........

.454 Casull.......four pounds of hate and disdain:

gip44rj.jpg

WtTGhjn.jpg

kSHEUu5.jpg

btuX5iA.jpg

Recoil is like hitting your hand with a hammer...

Got my polish on.....and now I need to find a set of wood grips......and a good pistol scope.

The newest incarnation of Ruger's PC Carbine in 9mm.....and I just had to have one:

hPVBsgg.jpg

DkYHag5.jpg

Free float barrel....Magpul pistol grip and collapsible stock....threaded barrel....an tons of fun!

I'll be putting the original Ruger PCC I bought last year up for sale!

Wld4nAY.jpg

A few of my toys. Can't believe I just found this thread. Now I gotta scroll thru 1000 pages...

S&w .500
Colt .45 1911
Xd.40 with prp trigger, trigicon night sights

Full custom built 6.5 creedmore. Accuracy systems barrel, high pressure bolt,geissele trigger and changing handle,juggernaut tactical receivers and hand guard, magpul prs stock.
These are the only ones I can find pics of right now.

Attachments

• rps20191024_020025.jpg
    rps20191024_020025.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 47
  • rps20191024_020442.jpg
    rps20191024_020442.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 42
Edmick said:
Never reloaded, California is a pain. But if I start reloading I wanna know what I'm doing. I've definitely considered starting

paulky_2000 said:
New revolver...........

gip44rj.jpg

WtTGhjn.jpg

kSHEUu5.jpg

btuX5iA.jpg

Got my polish on.....and now I need to find a set of wood grips......and a good pistol scope.

Is That a Taurus USA?  Looks familiar.

paulky_2000 said:
New revolver...........

gip44rj.jpg

WtTGhjn.jpg

kSHEUu5.jpg

btuX5iA.jpg

Same grip as my Raging Judge. Polish job looks good. I like the Raging Judge because I can shoot the .454s and also .410/3inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back