• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hogleg said:

Oh, that's cute. I like the propellers.  :rofl:

0000213_12ga-tango-shotgun-round_450_1_large.jpeg
That cores and sections the apple all at once.

Jeff H said:

H335 is $150/8 lbs in bulk so for that round you are about $.035 for the powder. Primers are about the same price $35/1000 25grain Hornady bullets are $16.50/100 so about $.16 each- you should be able to get them cheaper in higher quantity but I didn't see any. Add that all together and you get $.23/each not counting the cost of the brass which is reusable.

The more you buy in bulk, the cheaper this hobby gets. Both primers and powders have HazMat charges that add up quick.
Hazmat is 25.00 per shipment for 1000 primers or 10,000 primers. 1 lb of powder or 100 lbs of powder. So save up and purchase big.

hardcore said:
its about that time of year for me to takem out and cleanem up. 

most of my guns are down and dirty, far from collector grade. but once i figure out the pic posting i will post up.  
2957mh0.jpg

Yeah, Garands!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Love mine. I need to get a bayonet to accompany it someday. Maybe this winter I'll see what the CMP has in stock.
Ohhh, and a clip of AP rounds . Nice. I have a bandolier full of those. They are getting hard to come by these days.

millworkman said:

Sweet pistol Mill.

no sir i dont. i did have a g 43 that i ended selling. i never could get it to run right and parts are scarce. 

i have acouple or 4  of 98k carbines , 

and a p-38 

i would hate to give the wrong impression

I'd picked up this Bulldog fanny pack a while back at Siccy's suggestion.  It works great, but isn't really very Girly.
20161022_153749.jpg

So I went shopping at GunGoddess, TheWellArmedWoman, and GunTotenMamas and picked out a couple that I really like in Teal and Purple.

20161022_153847.jpg

20161022_154008.jpg

20161022_154026.jpg

20161022_154108.jpg

The straps are reinforced with a wire to prevent a slash-n-grab.  Lots of compartments for all those really important things like cell phone, lipstick, PureEvil and pixie dust.  Style and utility.

salsalady said:

The straps are reinforced with a wire to prevent a slash-n-grab.  Lots of compartments for all those really important things like cell phone, lipstick, PureEvil and pixie dust.  

Room for a few puffy stickers and some glitter?

yep!  :lol:   extra mag or 2, mascara, silly bands.... you know...all those things a girl needs.  ;)

We went to a concealed carry class today to get Utah, Oregon and AZ permits.  Looks like we won't be traveling through the New England states or Illinois any time soon.  Wow, it was very informative.    

thanks for them links salsalady.  my wife dont like the fanny pack, but she hasnt seen the ones you posted ...looks girly, she may like that.

heres her conceal carry

me i just carry inside the waist band, mexican style

ettp4p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back