• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulky_2000 said:
Happiness is a dirty gun.

Onliest 'thang better.

Is a dirty woman.

With just a tiny touch of crazy.

But that dog just won't hunt.

Unfortunately.

A woman"s tiny touch of crazy.....

Gotta' split now.

mrs. blues coming down the hallway.

stettoman said:
Any builders here?

If so, a watch word:

HR 7115

...discuss.....

I've assembled 3 stripped lowers so I don't know if that makes me a builder or not. More of an assembler than builder.

I can't imagine this will get any traction at all in the Senate and White House. Not to mention the legal challenges if it were to become law given the current makeup of SCOTUS. You would be effectively outlawing spare parts. How would that work?

Jeff H said:

I've assembled 3 stripped lowers so I don't know if that makes me a builder or not. More of an assembler than builder.

I can't imagine this will get any traction at all in the Senate and White House. Not to mention the legal challenges if it were to become law given the current makeup of SCOTUS. You would be effectively outlawing spare parts. How would that work?

Me five, so far. I'm just not equipped nor interested in completing an 80%, FFL or no.

And no, this should not make it through the senate and certainly not past DJT's desk, but hey, guess what....Some stranger shit goes on anymore. We have a house of reproba--uh, representatives taking office in January who claim that "common sense" gun confiscation is job #1 for the next 2 years, at least. This is one of those really stupid wastes of time that actually start getting people killed down the road, just like the red flag law that "would never happen in this country" just a few years ago is now gotten innocent citizens dead.

I have friends at black gun building sites that, in the light of the easy cave on a previously never heard of by ANYBODY peripheral gun part called a bump stock by our benevolent red-white-and-blue federal government, are getting uptight about anything these ignorant politicians propose.

Chritsmas gift from my Dad:

39ApzfQ.jpg

jVUp5dx.jpg

Smith & Wesson .460V........

....I just upped my big-bore revolver game into the stratosphere.

:party:

stettoman said:

There's a site I used to go to quite a bit who had a thread in their Rant section titled "It's a Brake!!"

Started in May of 2007, last post ten years later. Some gun guys moonlight as grammar Nazis....

Doh!
I meant "brake".

Darth Grammar.jpg

Poop Stick:

A random stick or branch used to clean dog excrement off of the bottom of one's shoes. The stick can then be used as a weapon to use against others.

If you never ran fast in your life.... you will, being chased by this....you will run like cheetah 

Hmmm, thought it was a tool used while defecating in the woods and not wanting to use those leaves of 3.... ???

Voodoo 6 said:
Poop Stick:

A random stick or branch used to clean dog excrement off of the bottom of one's shoes. The stick can then be used as a weapon to use against others.

If you never ran fast in your life.... you will, being chased by this....you will run like cheetah 
As this is a GUN thread, if you chase someone with a poop stick you will likely be shot. Maybe by a Raging Judge, or some other angry gun! Just sayin............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back