• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Guru's 2013

It begins with a tray...

8529680870_ff959399bf.jpg

Yup...that is a tasty looking Clitoria! Awesome shots! Everything looking so perfect for this point in the summer heat. Very impressive...but then again, you ARE the Guru!

Pepper-Guru said:

Brown 7

9467031526_83a487a51d_b.jpg

9464250553_a7eb398d81_b.jpg

Bump for more

Pepper-Guru said:
Yep. You actually sent me a handful of stuff. I'm going to edit the first grow list I posted to include the seed source and give thanks. I'll quote it and repost here soon.

Okay, that's good to know.  I actually didn't grow those this year, so it's nice to see them moving along.

I grew mine in 2012 with seeds from plants that produced these:

Looks like they're growing mostly true!

Great pods shots PG!! Loving the yellow bhut ... Its one I don't see much about ... But I am growing a variation on it this year primo x yellow bhut f2 ... I am hoping it looks as good as both

Pepper-Guru said:
Line up for this season is pretty much an appreciation for the growers here at THP. Basically, if anyone sent me anything in the way of seeds, they are in my garden this year :)

Birgit's Locoto (growdown) - Pr0digal_son
Giant Twisted Choco Hab - Pr0digal_son/Cmpman1974
Yellow 7 Pot - Pr0digal_son/Cmpman1974
7 Pot Primo - Pr0digal_son/Cmpman1974
7 Pot Congo Sr Giant - Pr0digal_son/Cmpman1974
NOT Black Naga Mean Red Cross - Pr0digal_son/Cmpman1974
Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon - Cmpman1974
Calusa Indian Mound - Cmpman1974
Aji Chuncho - Cmpman1974
Praetermissum (heavy) - Cmpman1974
Red Scotch Bonnet Foodarama - Cmpman1974
Gold Bullet Hab - Cmpman1974
Florida Wild - Spicegeist
Yellow Bhut - Spicegeist
Choco Bhut - Spicegeist
7 Pot Brown Bonnet - Spicegeist
Aji Crystal - Spicegeist
Queen Laurie x Yellow Bhut - Spicegeist
Brain Strain 7 Pod - PRF
Fatalii - Justaguy/Guru
Bhut Jolokia Assam - Guru
Trinidad Scorpion - Butch T 2006
Rooster Spur - Guru

Updated list and who sent them! 
If I got any of that wrong, please let me know! I got confused on some between Pr0digal and Cmpman, hence the /

I have done some research in the past online, and Cmpman1974 came up alot on info and pics... Thanks Chris for all the hard work you've done to help us out in the Pepper community... Keep on growing Guru, awesome plants man...

Back