• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Guru's Glog 2012

Is it that time again already? Feels like yesterday I was picking final harvests, disonnecting drip lines out in the garden and digging up pepper plants for the winter. Where does the time go?

Anyhow, I see people are already in full swing here on THP. What a lovely site. I'll be the first to admit, I'm running a little late this year, but I have an excuse I'm prepared to live with....

7114685757_d5b074d6e4_c.jpg

7114685603_0acb6dcd4c_z.jpg

6968607380_a4a7756a49_z.jpg

7114686617_7b5269c7f7_c.jpg

:P I needed a vacation! Well that, and a good friend of mine asked if I wanted to open up a restaurant in Thailand. Who says no to that? Not I.

We had a great time. Its paradise, and very cheap. Above all, as a chili head, Thai food is a gift from God himself. I ate better and fresher food than you could ever get in the US, for pennies a meal. The trip was awesome. I think Im even suffering from seperation anxiety...lol I couldn't even begin to go into all the things that happened on this trip, without this starting to sound like more of a blog than a GLOG, so I'll spare you guys for now.

Anyway, down to business. Before I left, I started a 72 cell super hot tray and pulled the mothers from last year outside.

7000565561_e6ea3f306c.jpg

6853788736_d8471419a5.jpg

6953290335_44f7660374.jpg

The lady bugs went to work on the mothers, and I felt confident that Mrs. Guru could take care of the germination while I was away.

6854454322_62e0e740d0.jpg

Now, I'd be lying if I said I never worried for a second while I was away. I had already started my seeds a week or two later than usual and now I was going to be gone while they were supposed to be "born"....lol but I knew the better option for my sanity was to let go, remember I was on vacation and not think about the seeds. Im glad I did, because the ole lady did ok! :P

I got back, germ rates were near 100% and it was on to potting up!

7114682885_8d4046f56a.jpg

Quick make shift shade house for the tender seedlings after a transplant and a break in the clouds.

6968607084_b90b8da498.jpg

I feel...different. I don't quite know how to explain it. There's this permanent numbness in my solar plexus chakra (stomach area) and radiating throughout the rest of my body. That the physical. The other part gets even weirder. The mental effects are quite profound. I swear my sleep last night can't be called "sleep" in the usual sense. Call them dreams, visions, what have you...it was a very lucid slumber. I think this pepper can make you psychic...no lies. I'm totally buzzing. I could go into details but that may just get too weird for some...lol Suffice it say, that this pepper is not for beginners. I've gotta send some of these out to share.

Scratch, you probably won't have any more larva by the time its done but if you do, leaving them in won't hurt. Their remains will help feed the microorganisms in your soil. Fear not the nastiness of it all, that's just magic happening. I like to use mine 1:1 at super strength and 4:1 at healthy dose. :)

i totally agree with you! i feel that everyone should eat a whole brain strain, just like everyone should try shrooms, and mescaline at least once to open up that inner brain function! i know i am different from all he above! and now i eat a whole pod over 4 sittings a day!

i totally agree with you! i feel that everyone should eat a whole brain strain, just like everyone should try shrooms, and mescaline at least once to open up that inner brain function! i know i am different from all he above! and now i eat a whole pod over 4 sittings a day!
Yep. Every politician should have to do ten dmt sessions also, before being allowed to make decisions for the rest of humanity.

i totally forget about DMT! good stuff right there! i looked and the world much differently after a 3 day Mescaline DMT adventure!

* selling glow sticks, 4 for a dollar *

Its amazing how powerful it is to just sit down and stop thinking for a while. I just started exploring meditation a little to help deal with stress, confidence, anger, and so far it has been one of the better things I have done.

Hey Ritch

How do u apply the mykos u farmed using.pepper roots and stem?and how long u gonna run it with airstone, is there a sign like frothing also like when you make tea?

Ughhhh...I left and my first few Brains were ripening. I've eaten a few small pods from Jamie, but some of the ones on my plant are about as big as the one you just popped. I'm gonna do it, but watching your video isn't helping push me that direction! Great job man...even careful stomach prep isn't enough for some of these peppers. I ate a Barrackpore that had me curled up in the fetal position crying for my mommy...thanks again to Jamie for that one. Think maybe I will be taking most of my Brains to work and putting them in a nice bowl in the middle of the break room with a "Warning these are hot!" sign on it and hiding a camera.

that's were i found that, im just asking how he apply the farmed myko and when its ready to be used.

you take the liquid "tea" and either dilute it with water or just water your plants with the straight "tea" i use mine on the 3rd day after i start making it. i also spray it all ove the plants too as a foliar spray

Yep, I'm just starting to get into the strain specific pepper mychorizae. I assume dry spore cultures are just a matter of drying the tea out on a sterile platter? More research is necessary for my to give you a definitive answer, but it shall be done :)

Back