• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

greenhouse Guru's Greenhouse 2009

Oh man that is awesome. I'm going to have to make a trip and raid your garden once things get big. Probably have to rent a semi to cart a couple fataliis home :lol:

But seriously, I wish I had that much space to play with. Once i get a house i won't even have grass......

all I got to say is.........you Bastard...pisses me off you got that much space....

great looking plants and a great looking garden plot Guru...good luck this season my friend....

AlabamaJack said:
all I got to say is.........you Bastard...pisses me off you got that much space....

great looking plants and a great looking garden plot Guru...good luck this season my friend....

Thanks man! Oh, and don't worry bout them there plants of yours, they'll kick right back, I promise you that. In fact, funny thing is, that one with no leaves right now will be the biggest one come august....but shhh "dont tell anyone the secret".;)

edit: "but put it in the ground for pete's sake" lol

Pepper-Guru said:
These fatali might mention yours when they slam that smackdown come fall:cool:

And oh, THIS is my real garden for the year. :)

3426996923_26c2c26481_b.jpg

Come 4-20 it will be full of baby plants all over the place.
The TroyBuilt didn't till this one though...lol I used a tractor tiller.
Damn you!

Great looking garden plot PG, will be a site to see in a couple of months for sure but next year you need to pump up pepper seedling production and fill that thing up with peppers. LoL.

thepodpiper said:
Great looking garden plot PG, will be a site to see in a couple of months for sure but next year you need to pump up pepper seedling production and fill that thing up with peppers. LoL.

Thanks for the kind words Piper:) But rather than growing MANY small plants in pots and such, I prefer raising extremely healthy and large plants, in which case, just a few of each variety can easily suffice my needs. Quantity of plants vs Quality ya know? Any who, as for an update: I'll probably be putting most everything in the ground here in the next few days. The storm we are supposed to get on the 19th may just be what I wait for though. After that the forcast is VERY clear for sometime well past my frost fears. I have always shot for April 20th, anytime before that is asking for it.:shocked: Grow on!

Pepper-Guru said:
Thanks for the kind words Piper:) But rather than growing MANY small plants in pots and such, I prefer raising extremely healthy and large plants, in which case, just a few of each variety can easily suffice my needs. Quantity of plants vs Quality ya know? Any who, as for an update: I'll probably be putting most everything in the ground here in the next few days. The storm we are supposed to get on the 19th may just be what I wait for though. After that the forcast is VERY clear for sometime well past my frost fears. I have always shot for April 20th, anytime before that is asking for it.:shocked: Grow on!

I won't be getting much work done on April 20th myself....:lol:

Pepper-Guru said:
That would be blasphemy, when considering they should look like this come August.
3431797072_f0b519f6ef.jpg

and in containers this is what mine looked like last August 5th...matter of fact, all the plants in the photo are in containers...

080308aSuperhotRow.jpg

(just pickin' at you Guru)....

AlabamaJack said:
and in containers this is what mine looked like last August 5th...matter of fact, all the plants in the photo are in containers...

080308aSuperhotRow.jpg

(just pickin' at you Guru)....

That last pic. just rocks... Love that sight

You perverts.. excuse me AJ, but I was looking at his "wanna have" pepper garden.:lol:

Just for the record..:lol:

roflmao...don't let them get to you Lee...I know they were just funnin' you...

sorry for the hijack Guru...I just hope I have as good a season this year as I did last...

AlabamaJack said:
roflmao...don't let them get to you Lee...I know they were just funnin' you...

sorry for the hijack Guru...I just hope I have as good a season this year as I did last...

No hijack here brother. All is well, but jeeze Lee, maybe you should try some of my Xanax Habanero Peppers. They should help:lol:

Omri said:
Hahahaha!!!

Now seriously, do you really have some?

Its a personal strain that I call Sebastian Starr (my son's name). Very mild chinense var. comparable to St Lucia Habs. Mine actually taste good though, and leave your brain with a buzz.:)

Back