• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Habanero tree?

chilliman64 said:
ok, found the thread:

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=4260&page=4

some great pics! on page 4 you will see that a plant reached 7 feet tall

I remember that thread. BB treated those plants better than some humans get treated...:lol:

Without reading the whole thread again, i think he had a very strict nutrients regime and it was a very controlled set up....Not saying that in a bad way (i could never get the results he delivered), But it would be interesting to know if Luigi il Messicano's plant was just a plant in the ground that did amazing things or if it was on a precise and strict diet like BB's plants. Cause in the long run, that's what we are talking about, naturally growing big chilli trees.....

still, hats off to BB.....

P.S.- my definition of Natural in this case is growing outside in the ground and just giving water and basic fertilizer.

Just my opinion...

moyboy said:
.... it would be interesting to know if Luigi il Messicano's plant was just a plant in the ground ...

Ciao Moyboy,
Most of my plants are grown in pots, that habanero you see is in a pot large 15 liters. The best results that I get to the plants are to be attributed to organic fertilizer, I use mostly " Pollina "
it is a dry granular fertilizer animals birds.
Here you can look at other plants I'm growing this year.

http://www.luigimex.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=111

Luigi

wow i wish i lived in a climate that gave me a longer growing season.. here in Vermont I have to start my peppers months before i put them out if i want a decent harvest, since may is when i can put them out, then its about 4-5months and the growing season is all over....

I think the Luigi il messicano a great chilehead ... I hope to learn much from him ....
if you see its other plants to stay open eyes .... upwards ...... :clap:

Io ritengo Luigi il messicano un grandissimo chilehead ... spero di apprendere molto da lui ....
se vedete le altre sue piante rimanete ad occhi aperti .... verso l'alto ......

Back