• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TB!!!

scarpetti said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TB!!! Mine's coming up on the 30th. What's up with all the December BDays? My calender is completely full because of all of them!

Well Jesus is a capricorn and so are we! Yaaaaaay!!

Novacastrian said:
Happy day of birthing Leslie, you big lesbian. :D

Guilty as charged!

DickT said:
Cheers Les, why don't you take a trip...

[yt]EpI7UzqqJAs&feature=related[/yt]

Word up D...mrs. blushizzel and me fixin' to get up outta' this here ditch and roll up in teh Puerto Vallarta next month. Trippin'? I'm down with dat!

Happy birthday fabulous husband!

:bday:

wooohoooo! the Weird Al birthday song is perfect for all of us folk who grew up during the Cold War and didnt beleive we'd live to see thirty.

Happy B Day, TB!

Happy birthday brother...sorry I missed it yesterday....hope it was good to ya' and you got all you could stand...

Oh man how did I miss this. TB I beg your forgiveness and hope you had the bestest birthday a guy could have. Hope the Mrs gave you the birthday present, wink wink, nudge nudge.

Happy Birthday man.

mrs.blues said:
now if he could only figure out how to use it!

That's because we only have 4 remotes laying about. Each one has about 1000 buttons that do who knows what. Easier to learn chinese arithmetic.

Back