• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Hapy New Year!!!!!!

Well 2010 is only a few hours away for us in OZ so I'm off to the local river in the middle of town to watch the fireworks at 9pm then come home and watch the Sydney Habour midnight fireworks...

New Years eve doesn't have the same appeal to me that it had 10 years ago. If the night is pumping and I'm enjoying myself then I'm more than happy to power on and drink till I forget my name!! But it doesn't worry me if I don't either. Tonight is one of those "don't" nights.....:lol:

Anyway, I hope you all have a safe and fun New Years eve and a great start to 2010.

:cheers::party::drunk:

WISHING ALL THE PEPPER ASSES

A VERY HAPPY AND PEPPERY NEW YEAR.

HERE IS THE FITTING TOAST.
With U-MOROK

4230073016_ffe7bbe3fb_o.jpg

NJA

A happy new year 2010 to all of you!

Here's one German New Year's Eve classic for you:

Part one:
Part two:

And here's the Lego-Version:

Well we are now 12 hours and 15 minutes into the new year and decade, and I'm feeling a little under the weather....:lol:

I'm just about to sit down and watch the friework from New Yaork City on the TV!!!!

How did everyone else fair after the big (or not so big) night???

Big night planned here on the strip but I won't notice it. I'll be in bed.....after I find it...if I can...and fall into it. Laying low tonight and getting my Drunken Chef on.

Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Back