• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting Harvest Time

Three Orange Scotch Bonnet, Two Fatali, One Yellow 7-Pot and a load of Orange Habanero, Lumbre and Hot Cherry's.

4756408180_a0d8464618_b.jpg

Thanks everyone...

6 Habs, 2 Fatali, 2 Scotch Bonnets, 2 7 Pods, 2 Lumbre and I believe 4 Hot Cherry's. I am not sure what I will do with the Fatali's, probably dice them up for Pico.

I have a bunch of Tabasco but they are all green and a few Jap's but not many pods.

I do plan on roasting and peeling the Lumbre's, pickling the Hot Cherry's and freezing the Habs and Orange Scotch Bonnets for sauce.

I ate half a 7 Pot Wednesday night, the night before 12 hours on the road and 16 hours away from home...NOT SMART!!!

I think 7 Pot means 7 trips to the pot every hour :D

I ate half a 7 Pot Wednesday night, the night before 12 hours on the road and 16 hours away from home...NOT SMART!!!

I think 7 Pot means 7 trips to the pot every hour :D

LOL...Nice harvest SV. I can't wait until it's my turn to post harvest pics. Until then...i wish eveyone a bountiful harvestand many happy heat filled days. ;)

Thanks!

Here is another picture from this morning, the Orange Habanero plants are just cranking pods. I would guess there are more than a hundred green pods on the six plants now.

I picked up vinegar, lids and salt so I will be pickling peppers this morning.

4760207355_9d0aa46fef_b.jpg

Back