• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Harvest

Had a week of frost here so well into winter, but plants still trying to push out pods. Gonna have to pull them soon unfortunately.

d7e870838103d3dd47869f71038ee5d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked this morning off of my two mini yellow Tobascos.

Nice little pods of good heat.

20180610_081917.jpg

It will be weeks before I see much else. It's just now the beginning of our grow season.

These Anteps podded up early while indoors but so far nice to see some other earlys producing.

20180610_081412.jpg

20180610_081442.jpg

I cant post the pic because all i had were 2 Mucho Nacho jalapenos and i ate them. :D They were FANTASTIC TOO!!!! I do have a chichimeca that just needs maybe another week and a Aji Arnaucho that is about half "purple" on top. I have no idea how long it takes for them to turn red. I also have 6+ nice Aleppos but they are still green.

I can't post, because I haven't got any plants that are of bearing age, yet.  Got a really late start this season.  But when I do...  I'm visiting this thread with a vengeance.  Maybe.  If I have the time.  Or energy.
OK, I'm lazy.  I'll probably just tell you about it.

Muckyai said:

Well, I just posted pics of my babies in the poop thread.  That's doing pretty well, isn't it?
My life is really exciting.  I just can't split me so many ways.  So when I do post pics, it's like a nice gift. :D
But honestly, I just came back from the West Coast and Hawaii, where I'd been for over 8 months.   I didn't get seeds in until late April.  So I have nothing to share.  I'm really hoping that my rocotos come good in the fall, and we can, once and for all, show the world that you can grow rocotos in Florida...

Sheesh, im still a couple months away. Flowers just coming in now with one exception, not even a superhot.
Ive got some orange Corno De Toro that are about 7 long starting to turn color. Thats about it for now.

Back