• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hello everyone, New guy from Florida

As a result of Chilihunters insults, all my posts have been deleted.

Not much point in posting when someone will call you a liar because you don't supply photos of everything you say.

Make sure to thank Chilihunter for the deletion of 129 posts of mine.

I germinated my seeds with peat pellets. I had greater succes by just placing the seeds on top the the pellets, rather than in. They were kept in a small greenhouse dome. It took about 3 days for the first taproot to appear and by 8 days they were standing up shedding their husk.

I germinate my seeds in a damp paper towel (kitchen roll) which I put inside a freezer bag (to stop it drying out) and put them somewhere warm. Once they've germinated though I do use dirt.

rainbowberry said:
I germinate my seeds in a damp paper towel (kitchen roll) which I put inside a freezer bag (to stop it drying out) and put them somewhere warm. Once they've germinated though I do use dirt.

Yep, I achieve very close to 100% germination when using a paper towel, then transfer them into a peat pellet. Can't go wrong with that setup I reckon

Welcome Nat from Minnesota, great group of people here with lots of pepper knowledge, even those not so young can learn new things. Jackie

Back