Hello from another Aussie

I sent seeds to someone in a Birthday card (Australia) and I'm quite sure they never received them. This has only happened once though.

Thanks Micca, I think it will help a lot, yes ! Usually when I fill the customs declaration I write only : seeds - offer . And there it goes all over the world. Next time I'll take care to write a more specific declaration, as you said, and let's hope it works :)
btw, I was once in Perth. Loved it :) and a lovely weather you have, as well :) That time I had to make the transautralian by train from Perth to Adelaide, because there was an air plane strike ! Eheh, what an adventure! :)
Margarida

I'm sure the Aussie customs have a wicked little chilli patch goin by now.

Howdy Hippyseed, You are some crazy Chillihead. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment you have given all of us and looking forward to seeing the TS test soon.

I don't know how I missed this thread...Welcome aboard THP
action-smiley-069.gif

stillmanz said:
I got two 7 pot/pod almost ripe heading HSC way in the next few weeks good for a laugh anyway...

Looks like you will have a chance with the 7Pot soon, Hippyseed. Now that is going to be interesting!

Have you got any updated piccies of your 7Pot bush yet, Stillmanz. Would love to see.

This is a big place, lots of wandering to do...........

theHippySeedCo said:
Im Excitedd now :onfire:

ive only seen pics of them, i may cry tears of joy when actuallly touching 1

warming up Cam.....

I ate a small but fully ripe one with a steak last week. It was brutal...only got through half of it.

theHippySeedCo said:
Im Excitedd now :onfire:

ive only seen pics of them, i may cry tears of joy when actuallly touching 1

warming up Cam.....

Nice hippyseed, will be keepin an eye out. Will be interesting to see what you think of them.

Hey Bent, you have done well getting through half one of those suckers.
Sat there one arvo with a few beers and a TS and we were in alot of pain by the time we got thru half! By that time the beers(and drool) really started to flow.:cool:

a BIG NASTY ripe Scorpion be the go to do if any 1 has any.. i got a lil piece from butchT when the seeds came, it was great. fairly quick Whack. 7 Pod too :) it seemed to be 1 that buildss,, so full 1's of them would Rock. and a Vid Done asap Shit Yeaaa..

theHippySeedCo said:
a BIG NASTY ripe Scorpion be the go to do if any 1 has any.. i got a lil piece from butchT when the seeds came, it was great. fairly quick Whack. 7 Pod too :) it seemed to be 1 that buildss,, so full 1's of them would Rock. and a Vid Done asap Shit Yeaaa..

Hey Hippyseed, if you see my other post on "my last harvest" the piccy of the Trin Scorpions are from seed that was sent a couple of years ago from ButchT. Took 2 seasons to get any fruit off it. Some of the nastiest Chilli i have ever tried!

I just dehydrated all my TS, so unfortunately i have none left. Thought about sending some but didn't know how hard it is to get them over the WA border?
Thanks to Stillmanz you soon will enjoying the TS. Good luck Hippyseed.

Back