Hello from Georgia

New here but not new to the heat.. Growing my first Bhut this year after a failed multi pepper winter seed debacle.

Great site filled with lots of info

THX Ya'll

How's the Bhut doing? Mine flowers, then drops the blooms. Even tried pollinating by hand. Nice bush otherwise, similar to habanero, but my habanero is loaded with fruit.

Welcome from Fort Worth

RJS said:
How's the Bhut doing? Mine flowers, then drops the blooms. Even tried pollinating by hand. Nice bush otherwise, similar to habanero, but my habanero is loaded with fruit.

Doing well in the last two weeks it's exploded with peppers. I used some epsom salts and if it's only a myth I'm buying it.

I have pics

Wonderful to have so many welcome the new guys in. Great to hear from our international friends as an added bonus!

Hope all is well with everyone,be safe

Sickmont said:
Whereabouts in Georgia are you? I used tolive NE of Atlanta.....Winder and Lawrenceville to be exact

Loganville! Likely heading to the Cumming area in the near future

harris said:
Loganville! Likely heading to the Cumming area in the near future

NICE! I've been entertaining an offer to go back to that area, and it's a tough choice.....only because i like it there much, much better than Florida, but my friends say the job market(at least for what i do) isnt that great.

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

smilie_essen_083.gif

Back