Hello

Hi,
I just found this site today, I am glad I did. I just love hot and spicy food, I cook a lot and like to create new dishes when I have the time.
I do grow fruit and veg at the moment, but not many chilli plants. That is all set to change as my family will be moving to the south of Spain.
This will stop me having to bring in dozens of plants every winter! I am also a keen wine and beer maker, and have been for about 30 years. I find myself drawn to the unusual, so I am looking forward to growing some weird stuff!
I don't get much time to go online these days, but will have a lot more leisure time when we move.

Lawrence

Welcome, Lawrence!

As a co-newbie, I want to invite you to participate in September's throwdown - it's an informal cookoff between pepper lovers, and we're taking it one step further and turning September into a newbies vs. oldies throwdown. Sounds like you've got some great experience in the kitchen - we'd love to see what you can create! September is beefless burgers - they can be any other type of meat, veggie, or seafood burgers - and of course, something hot thrown in. Come join the fun - go to the Throwdown Discussion forum, then choose the Throwdown Sticky thread. We've engaged in quite a bit of pre-throwdown bragging, but we're still looking to add more newbie voices. So don't be shy - we'd love to see you there!

G

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Back