Hello!

I am a Texan living in Florida. We have a great new Salsa that is doing well down here in Orlando. Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope I can absorb all the great advice and knowledge about this business from you experts.

Thanks!

Chris

Hey Muligruber, welcome to the hot pepper mate.
May i ask why you chose that particular username?

Welcome from Fort Worth fellow Texan

rainbowberry said:
Welcome Chris from England, my favourite boy on here also lives in Florida.

And has the same name too. Greetings from Bradenton. Whats the name of your salsa? I'm curious to see if i've had it or not.

I know he has the same name but I didn't want to mention that as I like to think of you as SM. Hey how did you know I meant you?

Of course I meant you.

rainbowberry said:
I know he has the same name but I didn't want to mention that as I like to think of you as SM. Hey how did you know I meant you?

Of course I meant you.

A little birdie told me

Passow welcomes you from Cleveland, Ohio! I hope you enjoy our stay with us, the pool is out back and all the rooms have a mini-bar with those tiny little one use bottles.

imaguitargod said:
Passow welcomes you from Cleveland, Ohio! I hope you enjoy our stay with us, the pool is out back and all the rooms have a mini-bar with those tiny little one use bottles.

Ummm...uh... those bottles are gone... sorry.

Welcome from PA

welcome to THP from the great land Down Under.

your username has special significance here in Oz, you must be familiar with mulligrubbers! are you a cricket or Aussie Rules fan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulligrubber

in cricket it is an under-arm delivery that basically rolls along the pitch - http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDFFmiwCqU& - this is an incident which almost had kiwis refusing to migrate to Australia - if they had nukes I'm sure we would've copped one that day - strangely, as it was permissable under the rules most Aussies don't really have an issue with it, the NZers get very emotional because they think they may have won...

Sorry for the delay, computer running wild. My username is something my father used to say when I was a kid. Usually when he was about to cuss. Instead of mother..... he would say muligruber.. etc.. there were others but this is my fav.

I am a rugby Aussie football fan, however was resigned to play American football for Kansas University. The reason I use that name is it is rarely already being used.

Back