Hey there, from rural ontario

hey all, im pretty new to the pepper scene bein a canadian who doesn't have much variety to choose from around here. Turning to growing my own, and just got some in the soil :)
I didn't really know what to order but im looking to make some sauces, salsa and some for pickling so heres what I got.
White habanero
Bulgarion carrot
Tabasco
big bomb hybrid (cherry pepper)

Welcome from far to the south!

That looks like a nice heat spread to me, but I'm a pepper wussie compared to some of these guys.

Hey there . . . Welcome to THP from Anchorage, Alaska. I'm new to pepper growing also but I have been told that the shorter the maturity time the better for us cold climate growers. Bulgarian Carrot is a good choice for sure. About 65 days once plants are set out.

Do you have a greenhouse? Using containers?

You will enjoy your time here . . . Butch

AKButch said:
Hey there . . . Welcome to THP from Anchorage, Alaska. I'm new to pepper growing also but I have been told that the shorter the maturity time the better for us cold climate growers. Bulgarian Carrot is a good choice for sure. About 65 days once plants are set out.

Do you have a greenhouse? Using containers?

You will enjoy your time here . . . Butch

Yes I have a grow setup for them and there currently in trays. Plannin to Put some in the ground and keep others indoors.

also Growin Beefsteak Tomatos, some sprite tomatos The site sent me for free and onions.

What do you plan on growin?

Welcome from Sydney , Australia

you have a few nice diff flavours there so ya should be able to do excatly what you require with them and then look around in here, as there are heaps of great people with all kinds of experience in chilli related subjects, and if y can't find what ya want Just ask, some1 should know :)

happy Growing

Welcome From Wales,a nice selection you have there and tried some bulgarian carrot a few days ago lovely flavour.you need any help p.m me anytime and from one newbie to another the infos all here so dont afraid to ask..nice folks here :)

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Hello and welcome from Germany! Enjoy your stay!

smilie_devil_119.gif
smilie_devil_120.gif
smilie_devil_121.gif
smilie_devil_122.gif

Back