Hi There !

Welcome from Pennsylvania Lee. So what is your experience with peppers? Are you a grower, eater, hot sauce person, or just an interested third party?

JayT said:
Welcome from Pennsylvania Lee. So what is your experience with peppers? Are you a grower, eater, hot sauce person, or just an interested third party?

1. Grower, 2. Eater, 3. Hot Sauce Person, third party? :) I'm tryin' to do the math.... definitely toooo late now, I'm tired...

You are right, I should have made it fourth party, but I considered eater/peppers, eater/hot sauce as the same.

JayT said:
You are right, I should have made it fourth party, but I considered eater/peppers, eater/hot sauce as the same.

I get it now... I thought of all those hot sauce producers around here... As I said: toooo tired...

Spent A lot of time in Norway, they were always cracking on the Swedes, I buy different starches from Avebe.

At least not a third or fourth interested party :). Got hooked up with the chili thing last year. I grew some chili's outdoors last season and decided that I couldn't stop :( and took the thing indoors. Bought some growlights and voila, here I am. I also write some stuff about chili's especialy wild ones.
I also like to eat spicy food, sauces, whatever.:)
Are you growing some plants too?

lee

JayT said:

Back