• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

HillBilly Jeff's 2014 Adventure - Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

HillBilly Jeff said:

Just throwing this up here to plan out my list for next year.  Looking at some changes to my grow next year.

Bodeen said:
Just throwing this up here to plan out my list for next year.  Looking at some changes to my grow next year.

HillBilly Jeff said:
Got a belated birthday gift for myself today...just need some good juice recipes now.

10487460_10202654012621554_768405151430439181_n.jpg
Awesome! You will like that. My brother has one. 

Wow that's great. I don't have to spend a small fortune. I see now in the picture Ninja vs Vitamix. It's looks like a blender/food processor all in one. Let us know what you think, once you've had a chance to use it.

Thanks for the info.

I will.  The one at walmart is model BL 800 30.  I got this one from bed bath beyond and its the BL 830.  I think they make a cheaper version for walmart.  The guy at BBB asked me if I was on their mailing list and I told him no but would sign up (smart phone makes it easy).  They send 20% off coupons out.  I told him I would wait until I got the coupon to get the ninja, and he said he would hook me up today.  So I got the ninja for 20% off, or basically the same price as the walmart version.  Real happy about that.

Plus there are so man recipes on ninja's website, I don't have to drop 25 bucks on the cookbook of juice recipes out there.  Got a killer kale/spinach recipe I want to try next.

HillBilly Jeff said:
I will.  The one at walmart is model BL 800 30.  I got this one from bed bath beyond and its the BL 830.  I think they make a cheaper version for walmart.  The guy at BBB asked me if I was on their mailing list and I told him no but would sign up (smart phone makes it easy).  They send 20% off coupons out.  I told him I would wait until I got the coupon to get the ninja, and he said he would hook me up today.  So I got the ninja for 20% off, or basically the same price as the walmart version.  Real happy about that.

Plus there are so man recipes on ninja's website, I don't have to drop 25 bucks on the cookbook of juice recipes out there.  Got a killer kale/spinach recipe I want to try next.
I forgot about BBB. Your right, most of the appliances Walmart sells are different versions. Will look into that. Your not kidding. They have a bunch of recipes.

Back