Hola from San Diego!

What a cool forum! I bought 20 Bhut Jolokia seeds and this is the first time I'm growing peppers from seed. I'm doing half via bag and coffee filter method and half via soil method. Has anyone tried leaving a bag in a car? San Diego is about 60 degrees right now and I think the interior temperature where I park should be around 85-90 during the day. Bad idea? I also have some on top of a fridge and some under my desk with a heater.

Besides peppers, I like wine! Have a lot more wine than I do pepper plants haha.

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

Wine is good, you will find a lot of chili heads here winning about there peppers!

Enjoy_The_Site_Spicy_Chicken.gif

What a cool forum! I bought 20 Bhut Jolokia seeds and this is the first time I'm growing peppers from seed. I'm doing half via bag and coffee filter method and half via soil method. Has anyone tried leaving a bag in a car? San Diego is about 60 degrees right now and I think the interior temperature where I park should be around 85-90 during the day. Bad idea? I also have some on top of a fridge and some under my desk with a heater.

Besides peppers, I like wine! Have a lot more wine than I do pepper plants haha.

hello fellow san diegan. welcome. i am a chili enthusiast w/o green thumb. let me know how your exotic pepper turns out.

Welcome. I know your having better weather than me. Sometimes I wish I could be back in California (Sacramento native).

Back