• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Holy Crap I did it again!!!

Well, Mrs. JayT just informed me that we are going to have another little chilehead. Woohoo!

oh wow mate, congrats....and I wish your wife all the best for the next 8 or so months.....

That's great news...

Hey, that's fantastic JayT. Congrats to you and the Mrs.:clap:

So Burger King forgot to wrap his whopper again, huh? Well, congratulations then!
Wait a sec Jay.......you ARE happy about this, right?

Yep. Wasn't exactly trying, but not not trying either. It will be a great thing. Heather is crossing her fingers for a girl, but I am guessing another boy.

Of course it's good news...Children are so wonderful and make the family stronger. With that said, :woohoo: congratulations. I hope that the Mrs. doesn't go completely psycho with the pregnancy hormones :lol: I know my Mrs did for like the first 4 months....(stop rambling). Anyhoo...Congrats man!

Davetaylor said:
oh christ you don't want a girl they are a bloody handful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey now...my little girl is awesome and my whole world. She is Daddy's little angle :)

Of course she is just about to turn 4 and I hear you are right, I just have about another 10 years before the monster appears. :lol:

Bit of shock and awe going on right now. Neither of us saw this coming. It will all be wonderful when the time comes though. She was fine the first time so I don't expect a psycho this time either. She is only about 3 weeks. She was in for some tests for something else and they called to break the news. It was her birthday celebration...:lol:

Pepperfreak said:
Hey now...my little girl is awesome and my whole world. She is Daddy's little angle :)

Of course she is just about to turn 4 and I hear you are right, I just have about another 10 years before the monster appears. :lol:

Mine turns 4 next month and seems to think that it's her house and she is the adult!! She don't think twice about telling her older brothers what to do and even my wife and i get told what will be happening!
She's great but by god can she be a little madam when she wants, and she know exactlly how to get round the wife.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. And Jackie, I am fine if it is a girl. As long as she/he is healthy I will be happy.

Congrats my man!! Start catching up on your sleep now, you will need some extra z's me thinks.

Congrats to both yall.Get ready for hell!LOL sleep really is a mute point.Take care of the fam. best wishes rich

Back