beer Home Brew

nah m8, it's 4am, I'm a Commonweath ciztizen, and im frelled ;)

note to self: dont drink treindad scorpians

fne art: where does chile buzz an booze buzz work itzelf out?

I'll let Mr Beam Black decide..

cheers

here is my brown porter i have on tap

SummerPorter.jpg

cheers

and a Stout made with Greman and Belgian malts..... fremented with a Belgian Saison yeast its malty, fruity and dry in the finnish.

Yum Yum!

SaisonStout1832x1248.jpg

Hey Tony i have not really been sure but i suppose that now is a good a time as ever.

I love you and want to have your children

There, i said it...

do people only post half pissed on here or do you americans speak another language?

Quad..... WTF does that mean? :)

Paulky, you really can't make beer! You can only provide the right conditions, and the beer makes itself. And while this happens, the universe remains surprisingly stable.

Brewing a Weissbier today

70% Weyermann Pale Wheat
25% Weyermann Bohemian Pils
5% Weyermann Carahell

bittered with Hallertau

1.046, 12 IBU, will use 3068 Weihenstephaner strain.

here is a glass of the Bright Ale i have on tap made with New Zealand grown B-Saaz and cascade flowers.

OH ITS Y.U.M!

LCBA4.jpg

Ahhh its stinking hot here today. we are all hiding inside from the heat with tha aircon on. Concrete burns your feet!

I hooked up the keg of Weissbier i have had carbing up and be damned if its not great! Just needs a bit more carb to get it nice ans spritzy.

perfect for a hot summers day!

65% Weyermann Wheat malt
30% Weyermann Pilsner malt
5% Weyermann Carahell

Fermented with Weihenstephaner 3068 yeast @ 20 deg.

Mashed at 42 deg for 15 min, then 63 deg for 45min then 71 deg for 20 min.

1.046, 12 IBU with Hallertau

Weissen1.jpg

Weissen2.jpg

Sounds bloody good Tony, i have downed two longies of my stout (irish) and will start on some ale soon. I wanted to bottle a toucan stout today but is too hot and the only air con around here is in my car :lol:

Ahhh the toucan.... or as we used to call it when it started... the twocan.

You really need to go AG mate.

All you need is a 35 liter esky from woolies, and a 50 liter keg with the top cut out. The rest is just a bit of simple plumbing that i can help you out with.

I can post up pics if you want. It doesnt have to be high cost. You can get going for the cost of a couple cartons and its all savings from there

cheers

Back