• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

Oh just great ! just when I though I had all the cool peppers you come up with this one.:doh:

I have to check it out today I got news that montreal is one of Trinidad major importer of peppers:shocked: Someone sent me the store name.... whish me luck
{Dreaming of 2-3 kg of congo peppers..:pray:}

habman said:
Oh just great ! just when I though I had all the cool peppers you come up with this one.:doh:

I have to check it out today I got news that montreal is one of Trinidad major importer of peppers:shocked: Someone sent me the store name.... whish me luck
{Dreaming of 2-3 kg of congo peppers..:pray:}

WOOWW LOL if you find it ...lol remember me!!

POST 300 :party:

just a lil come back of what I said befor ...please don't ask me for seed until the first pod apear on my plant ,cause I cant make it bloom now I dont have enough place indoor...I'will make a list of persone who want seeds just when i'll get some pods on my plants cause I dont read in the future and dont want to desapoint people if something happen to my plants (every day I pray for nothing happen :pray: LOL ) ...I know some of you want them but please wait a lil ;) my pm box is small you know

Hot pepper is the major non-traditional export crop of Trinidad and Tobago. It is grown throughout the country to satisfy the local fresh produce market demand, fresh produce export demand and pepper processing demand. The major export destinations of hot pepper are Canada, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Exports are mainly targeted to the cities of Toronto and Montreal in Canada and Miami and New York in the US.

http://www.cardi.org/publications/proceedings/hotpepper/5.2.html

QuebecFire said:
LOL damn ...Why I did'nt make my grow room bigger :(,It make me sick I will be forced to mutilate them ...is there anybody here who have and Idea of what I can do exept cut them a lil ....maybe I will make some ''palisage'' I don't know how tell it in english but it's like to tie the branch with rope thise way the plant grow in a ''T'' form

I think the word in English is from french (haha)

"Espalier" - - A trellis on which ornamental shrub or fruit tree is trained to grow flat

Keep posting the pics, the plants look excellent!

My little seedlings are now 10 days old, and still no true leaves yet, so it's good to see what could happen!!

ring sting said:
I think the word in English is from french (haha)

"Espalier" - - A trellis on which ornamental shrub or fruit tree is trained to grow flat

Keep posting the pics, the plants look excellent!

My little seedlings are now 10 days old, and still no true leaves yet, so it's good to see what could happen!!

YEAHHH you'r write this is exactly the word that I was searching for !!!! this technic is popular for the cannabis grower to maximise the space in a grow room ....seem also popular for the kiwi grower :eh: anyway thanks body !!!

YEAHHH you'r write this is exactly the word that I was searching for !!!! this technic is popular for the cannabis grower to maximise the space in a grow room ....seem also popular for the kiwi grower anyway thanks body !!!

I've seen citrus trees "espaliered" in court yards of small houses. It's a great way to get the most out of any small area -- no matter what the crop.

3 new pics today ,the first one is all my plant ,the second one is my mini naga ,I keep it in a small pot and keep it small and the last one is an other picture of the Trinidad douglah flower

the bleu line is were I cut them last time

now I will put Picture Thumbnail because there is a lot of picture and it will mayber be better for people with slower internet !!

Back