HOT CONTEST!!

BOOOYAAAA !!! I'm back !! it make like more than a month that I didnt come on thp and just let my thread die .....but know i'm back with more time :) I just start all my outdoor plant tonight for 2008 I'll make a complete list of what I grow in the next days...my 5 hot buddy are still alive :hell: my 7pod is just amazing (thanks again trinihottie) I just fingered it there is 4 days and the pod is big like a bleuberry , the t'dad douglah still grow well but i'll still continu to cut the flower for some week ...my naga morich is like 3 inch tall LOL i just keep it as small as I can ,and it seem to work LOL and finaly the 2 scorpion as been cut like 10 or 15 time so they seem a lil tire and need to ben re-pot ...anyway i'll post some new pix tomorow !!!! REALY GLAD TO BE BACK !!! :lol:

Détroit signifie quelque chose dans le français. Mais je ne sais pas que.
Or something like that. (Ils ont changent la maman bong.)

:mouthonfire:

AL C. said:
Détroit signifie quelque chose dans le français. Mais je ne sais pas que.
Or something like that. (Ils ont changent la maman bong.)

:mouthonfire:

eee LOL sorry but i'm not sure to understand what you said LOLL

cmpman1974 said:
Am I losing my mind or are those 7 pod pods growing upwards? That'sa bit unusual!

Chris

yes the pepper is growing upwards...I think it's because the fruit is small or because the plant as been cut many time befor produce a fruit but look how it grow in 2 day :

it's growing only under a 40w cfl !(2 in the box but one over the 7 pod)

Actually, she probably is!!! Fine weather and varieties that most heat crazy chiliheads here would kill for... If that's not pepper heaven, what is?

When I was a child I was sure that Trinidad is where tobacco is from, because I saw Trinidad Tobago on some stamp... Hey, I was 7 or 8!!!! :oops:

Chiliac said:
Actually, she probably is!!! Fine weather and varieties that most heat crazy chiliheads here would kill for... If that's not pepper heaven, what is?

When I was a child I was sure that Trinidad is where tobacco is from, because I saw Trinidad Tobago on some stamp... Hey, I was 7 or 8!!!! :oops:
Dude, I don't think I even heard of Trinidad when I was eight.

i'm sure that it will be great indoor too ! the pods is growing verry fast and I only have 3 pod on the plant now so the plant is feeding just 3 pepper so they probably get rip a lot faster than if a have 20 pod on the plant

Omri said:
Dude, I don't think I even heard of Trinidad when I was eight.

I guess you can blame the stamp! I was very much into reading a lot about earth and space as soon as I could read, but in this case it definitely was the stamp that introduced this country to me!

?! I just presuming that all the people who look at my thread are addicted to heat so ?! is there any new rumor about a hotter pepper or any new OVERTHEMILLIONSHU pepper or any yellow 7pod /naga cause LOL I dont know why but I'm not able to stop to search for hotter again ;)

Back