food HOT dogs

texas blues said:
Good Lord and have mercy Chris but how the f**k do you have time to make all this sheeit?

I'm lucky to get in one meal a day.
Uhhh..  That was Jason aka Sicman that made that one.  I am not so sure I like the deformation of the dog though.  I'd eat it but is just seems a little inhumane.

Not deformed. i split the dogs before i cooked them. What you are seeing is"one dog two pieces" split the length of the dog. It was very humane.  

And ya Im not sure whats up with that drunk bastige Taco Bum?

sicman said:
Not deformed. i split the dogs before i cooked them. What you are seeing is"one dog two pieces" split the length of the dog. It was very humane.  

And ya Im not sure whats up with that drunk bastige Taco Bum?
We post too much alike food lol

Hey, he's spent too much time in Alaska and teh big dry ditch.  He has forgotten his roots.  No self respecting Texan would ever put ribs in a crockpot.

Of course, I would probably push my grandma down to get a bite of them.  Don't tell him I said any of this.

siccy wow, your photos are TD ready man!!!! I remember your old style... no close-ups and blurry. This is like a total 180 lately. Kudos!!!!

Dang Siccy! Not that those green things are the most appealing to me but... Who cares! I want that sandwich and now! Trust me that i wasn't hungry because i ate too much and too bad yesterday night and now after seeing this i am!
JoynersHotPeppers said:
Here on out I'll take blurry pics in your honor :)
Lol i want to see that! But, on the other hand, i don't want to die from envy because you blurry photos are still better than mine! :D

Essegi said:
Dang Siccy! Not that those green things are the most appealing to me but... Who cares! I want that sandwich and now! Trust me that i wasn't hungry because i ate too much and too bad yesterday night and now after seeing this i am!
Lol i want to see that! But, on the other hand, i don't want to die from envy because you blurry photos are still better than mine! :D
Your photos sir are very nice as well. Almost all my photos are from the iPhone so nothing special but thanks for the compliment!

Nothing special... gut bombs with ketchup, Dijon and shallots on martin rolls.

10689539_10203224498117647_759140602277637956_n.jpg

Back