food HOT dogs

just ate hot dogs... no pics and nothing fancy, just grilled and on buns.. well and one on reg bread cause ran outta buns. Wifey deepfried some potato wedges that turned out amazing. 

D3monic said:
just ate hot dogs... no pics and nothing fancy, just grilled and on buns.. well and one on reg bread cause ran outta buns. Wifey deepfried some potato wedges that turned out amazing. 
No pics = never happened!

Do you ebven have a wife? Do you evne have a deep fryer? Matbe yu never ate a hot dog?
pi-mathematical-constant.jpg

sicman said:
No pics = never happened!

Do you ebven have a wife? Do you evne have a deep fryer? Matbe yu never ate a hot dog?

Actually no she's not really my wife we just live together and bump uglies and it wasn't a actual deepfryer but a pot full of veggy oil. .. you got me. 

sicman said:
Thanks yall. Amazing what turning the phone sideways will do.

Dont get to excited we are just out of paper plates ;)

You want some of your mom's plates back?

D3monic said:

Actually no she's not really my wife we just live together and bump uglies and it wasn't a actual deepfryer but a pot full of veggy oil. .. you got me. 
What i figured ;)

JayT said:

You want some of your mom's plates back?
You motherfucter.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

And actually yes. Those are from a day that i will never forget. Its the lonilest day of my life,the day that JT took my soul,took my sanity,TOOK my Moms Plates!

Just talked to her. She still thinks yoiu are a punk.

Hell yeah! Are those top split buns?

Lol yeah usually you only see that on lobster rolls here. I can dig.

JayT said:
So now we have Bun Critics... 

Too funny.

texas blues said:

Negative.

You and I have both been schilling for Martin's for years now here on THP.

C'MON MAN!!!!!

Haha! Jay, the original bun critic. Oh the irony I love it!

And I in no way critiqued, I asked if it was cuz I dig fool.

LUCKYDOG said:
They are packed as New England rolls around here - only ones I buy. I dont like side split.

Makes sense! The classic lobster roll bun.

I need some of these!

No sense heating up the house ...

I got the shit out, made it, photographed it, ate it, and cleaned up from it before the oven would have finished preheating (granted, there's a slab of steel in there, but still) ...

Tasty little bastard, although it would have been better yet w/ pickled red onion, I think ...

Cheers!

Back