• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

flavor Hot Pepper Taste, and my introduction

And Foreigners
3.gif
:lol:

Welcome Steve. I also highly reccommend Fatalii(or Devil's tongue), as well as any choc C. chinense, and scotch bonnets.
BTW, Jalapeno M is only 3500 to 6000 SHU, not 25000
The pumpkin peppers I grew were not habs but turned out to be ornamental eggplant:(

For out of this world flavor, tobago seasoning takes the motherhumping cake.

I shit you not. I am yet to be completely convinced that it is a pepper.

cheezydemon said:
For out of this world flavor, tobago seasoning takes the motherhumping cake.

I shit you not. I am yet to be completely convinced that it is a pepper.

be an interesting pepper to taste this one..growing Roberto`s Cuban and St Bart's Seasoning cannot wait for a taste test and the SUN lol to shine :rolleyes:

talas said:
Super Datils please tell me more..how Different to normal Datils :)

Super Datils have larger pods than the classic Datils.
I am waiting for ripe pods to compare the flavors.

Ok, I wasn't sure since I haven't grown either of these. Do you think the "super datil" is also the same pepper, or something very similar? It sure is close in appearance.

There is also the Sweet Datil to throw confusion in the mix,Super is a hybrid cannot comment on taste etc :rolleyes:

I see. Well, on another note, I decided to cut open one of my "pumpkin habanero" pods from a plant I bought from pepperjoe. WOW is that little bastage hot. To give you an idea, I licked my fingertips after touching it very very briefly. My mouth lit up like lighter fluid! This is one of the hottest peppers I have come across in a long time. They are taking very long to turn orange, but they are full of hab scent and scorching heat!

Steve973 said:
I see. Well, on another note, I decided to cut open one of my "pumpkin habanero" pods from a plant I bought from pepperjoe. WOW is that little bastage hot. To give you an idea, I licked my fingertips after touching it very very briefly. My mouth lit up like lighter fluid! This is one of the hottest peppers I have come across in a long time. They are taking very long to turn orange, but they are full of hab scent and scorching heat!

Well that`s good news lighter fluid you say like choc/Peach hab heat ? :)

Back