Hot regards from Russia

Hello to all the chilegrowers!!!
Thanx a lot for this great Hot ;) forum!
I'm a novice. I've just started chilepepper growing. My first choice is Rocoto Manzano (C. pubescens) & Pink Habanero (C. chinense). Now I've got 7 Manzano & 4 Pink Habanero seedlings. They all are nearly 1 month old. The seedlings grow under 250W HPS lamp & IMHO do well.
Here are 2 photoes of them (14th April; excuse me for the photo quality (shootin' under HPS lamp)):

Now I'm trying to get interesting ( with great fruit flavour but mild heat rate, of course, man can't say that Rocoto Manzano is mild... ;)) chilepepper seeds (mostly C. chinense & C. baccatum). I usually buy seeds at Ebay.com & foreign (australian, american & europian) web-shops, but it's not easy to get'em here in Russia because of our Russian Mail Service (IMHO the slowest mail delivery in the world! For example, it takes seed packages up to 50 or more days to get here! I didn't get yet one seed order from Australia which was sent to me on February 26!!!).
Hot regards from Moscow, RU!!!

Welcome from Sweden!

Have you tried ordering from http://fataliiseeds.net/ in Finland? Finland used to be a part of Russia (after you won the war against Sweden...) so that might help;) Seriously, it is close and he has a good selection. Somewhat pricey though.

Welcome from South Carolina, USA! I have ordered from Fatalii and have had no problems at all. Maybe try them out and see if it is quicker.

jacob

Thanx a lot for everybody's greetings!!! :)

MrArboc said:
Welcome from Sweden!
Have you tried ordering from http://fataliiseeds.net/ in Finland? Finland used to be a part of Russia (after you won the war against Sweden...) so that might help;) Seriously, it is close and he has a good selection. Somewhat pricey though.
It doesn't matter where man order seeds from! The matter is Russian Mail Delivery Service!!! :lol:
I've already ordered seeds from Semillas La Palma (March 31), UK (The Chilli Pepper Company - March 23), no packages yet...

Unfortunately, Fataliiseeds.net doesn't have such chile pepper varietes which I want most of all (mild types of C. baccatum & chinense):
  1. Aji Dulce
  2. Aji Dulce Long
  3. Aji Norteno
  4. Amazon Chile Roma
  5. CGN 21500
  6. Numex Suave Red Habanero
  7. Numex Suave Orange Habanero
  8. Robertos Cuban Seasoning
  9. Tobago Seasoning
  10. Trinidad Perfume
  11. Vicentes Sweet Habanero

Back