• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Hotpeppa's Plant Update

bigt said:
Whatever you're feeding them, it's working. Very nice.

im pretty happy with the growth of them, but the only thing i am a little concerned about is some of the top growth seems to have distorted leaves...but overall very happy with my plants..

rainbowberry said:
Beautiful plants and a beautiful dog, my Lab would have dragged that plant round the floor before I had chance to take the photo.

thanks rainbowberry, thats berry sweet..lol

his name is Bruno and he's already attacked 6 of my plants..lol

ABurningMouth said:
big and green.
What is that soil?

100 % coco coir + coco nutes as the feed..

i love coco coir !

i was a little skeptical at first because i had a few problems in the early growth stages but after getting that under control they took off..

i think i am going to stick with coco coir and possibly try out a few mixes of it in the upcoming years..

bigt said:
Yes, mine are wider than they are tall. Tons of little branches sticking out everywhere. And a ton of pods. They will get to be a pure white if you leave them on long enough. If they get a dark streak, they are over-ripe. A very tasty pod and well worth the effort. Small and meaty. Great with a 6oz can of albacore and a little mayo and chopped onion. On any kind of toast. I'm getting hungry.:)

making me hungry as well !:lol:

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
If it so easy Omri, why don't you post pics of your plants? I've seen you post pics of hot sauces and pepper that you bought so I know you know how to post pics. Growing peppers is an art.

Exactly. I think the simple explanation for Omri's joyspreading and enlightening messages can be found in this:

Besserwisser (expletive; neologism) m. (genitive: Besserwissers; plural: Besserwisser)

know-it-all, wiseguy, wiseacre, smart aleck

Back