vendor Hotpeppergirlalabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who had some reservations, received an excellent order, promptly and with extra goodies. Wanted to try some of those big dried ghost pods and got some moruga seeds. the rest is "icing on the cake". Glad I ordered, sometimes we question people to death. I would rather trust someone first, and CRUCIFY them if they do me wrong. Looking to try the Trinidad Scorpion Powder later.

I will also plant some moruga seeds............make sure they are 100% pure!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy.

IMAG0215.jpg

And as a bonus, one quick picture from the fishing trip this morning 100% pure Rio Grande Bass

IMAG0208.jpg

This section is for reviewing plant and seed vendors only! Post your praises and/or concerns here.This is not the place to ask where to buy something. Please phrase it as a wanted ad and post in The Marketplace.If you have a question about a specific vendor's reputation, you may ask here. But please look to see if there is already a topic.

One word in that that pops out to me....Concerns

And this will be my last post in here,as I have no more concerns,or praises. I've asked the question, and have got my answer( i think ?).

I think this is the proper place to discuss poor business practices. To be fair, it seems the product and service is good but there is simply not enough information or customer service which to me is just as important as the product itself.

Then discontinue your business transactions......have you had any?

I have, very satisfied.

Being eloquent in your business communication does not make a dishonest vendor any more desirable to me.

I like honesty and integrity.

Tell me all the customers that have been given poor service please. Get them all to post here, then the criticism would be justified.
Not good enough information before you become a customer means you walk away before buying from them. Not harass them because you didn't think they were good enough in certain areas to use in the first place.

Lots of potential customers were given bad service. When a vendor can't/won't answer simple questions about their product and then insult these potential customers, I would call that bad service. As I said before, it seems like more of a cummunications problem than anything else but communications is a very important part of any business.
I was hoping an intelligent discussion would prove beneficial for this vendor

so far no problems with hotpeppergirlalabama, I received seeds today from her, just having a hard time contacting her by pm today her in box is full.

Now trying to get her to contact you is another story i have been trying for hours( all day) and no response not even on her threads.

Received the bhut jolokia and tepin seeds that she offered up a few days ago today. Fast shipping and great communication. Very pleased with the transaction. Looking forward to growing these soon!

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I just don't understand, i can not send her a message,she has been on my profile 3 times today, she hasn't replied to my status i set just for her reply and she won't even comment on the post. [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]hotpeppergirlalabama if you do not want me to be a winner of your contest just tell me. [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]I just don't understand, i can not send her a message,she has been on my profile 3 times today, she hasn't replied to my status i set just for her reply and she won't even comment on the post. [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]hotpeppergirlalabama if you do not want me to be a winner of your contest just tell me. [/background]

Calm down....you have posted everywhere.....you just won today.....

I just don't understand, i can not send her a message,she has been on my profile 3 times today, she hasn't replied to my status i set just for her reply and she won't even comment on the post.

hotpeppergirlalabama if you do not want me to be a winner of your contest just tell me.

You sound like the type of person that sends 10 emails in minutes because you're not getting a response and when the person finally gets to your emails you look like a stalker. Chill out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back