vendor Hotpeppergirlalabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who had some reservations, received an excellent order, promptly and with extra goodies. Wanted to try some of those big dried ghost pods and got some moruga seeds. the rest is "icing on the cake". Glad I ordered, sometimes we question people to death. I would rather trust someone first, and CRUCIFY them if they do me wrong. Looking to try the Trinidad Scorpion Powder later.

I will also plant some moruga seeds............make sure they are 100% pure!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy.

IMAG0215.jpg

And as a bonus, one quick picture from the fishing trip this morning 100% pure Rio Grande Bass

IMAG0208.jpg

First off let me say Hotpeppergirlalabama and her Dad that runs the farm with her are top quality folks. I really like them.
I know them personally and would recommend them. Honorable and hard working folks.
But for Armac (Rodney) to talk about 'Conspiracy theories' is actually the Pot calling the Kettle black.
You've done a lot of that in your posts....anyone can research that.
Just saying Rodney.
And quit attacking Trippa and everybody else and new members Rodney...you seem very confrontational Rodney...they have just as much of a right to be here as you do Rodney. You senior members that have a bunch of posts sometimes chase new members off of here...I'm standing up for the new folks and posters that don't post as much as you do. They are entitled to their opinions too Rodney.
Chill out Rodney and just have fun on THP like most of the rest of us do.
Let's all just try to get along, Rodney.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P p
p.s. Rodney...if you come back and flame me and are rude Rodney.....people will see right through that...and the Mods are watching... Just take a chill pill Rodney....and be positive...and not so rude to Trippa and USMC, and Wildfire and new folks and others...then they may listen to your opinions. :) Peace and Love Rodney. Pepper Joe
If you read everything in this thread, you'd also know that what I have done is not support people that attacked others. I've been willing to give every vendor the benefit of the doubt and have a problem with people that don't. IE all I asked was for people with a problem to give the vendor a chance.
I have extended the same courtesy to you, and haven't attacked you either before in the hp22b/carolina reaper threads or any of your others before. Nearly all my posts about vendors have been to suggest people give them a fair go rather than gang up or troll. I'm not a complainer and if I had any problems I either let them go or chased it up in a less public way.
I know there is a good reason for a complaint forum, but too many use that as their first port of call, and I hate that myself as I run my own non chilli business.
I'm not a hypocrite so haven't said much in any of your threads either.

But you gone stir crazy! Constant repetition of someones name can seem like a threat to me. You should have listened to friends and employees when they said "back off" with the defending and internet forums and promotion. You should have followed your own advice: "take a chill pill...be positive...not so rude"
Honestly, look at the sellers people like, they wisely back away from controversy or even posting much at all.
This outburst of yours is ridiculous. It wouldn't stand in the outback, let alone customer serviced based, and international USA based forums.
I certainly had no negative opinion of you over all previously. I was not a fan, but I gave you the respect a business/businessman deserves and wouldn;t put up with anyone rubbishing you for no good reason. But now you have lost the respect a business/businessman deserves because you aren't acting like one!
And I'm saying this as gently as I can in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back