vendor Hotpeppergirlalabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who had some reservations, received an excellent order, promptly and with extra goodies. Wanted to try some of those big dried ghost pods and got some moruga seeds. the rest is "icing on the cake". Glad I ordered, sometimes we question people to death. I would rather trust someone first, and CRUCIFY them if they do me wrong. Looking to try the Trinidad Scorpion Powder later.

I will also plant some moruga seeds............make sure they are 100% pure!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy.

IMAG0215.jpg

And as a bonus, one quick picture from the fishing trip this morning 100% pure Rio Grande Bass

IMAG0208.jpg

so far no problems with hotpeppergirlalabama, I received seeds today from her, just having a hard time contacting her by pm today her in box is full.

Now trying to get her to contact you is another story i have been trying for hours( all day) and no response not even on her threads.

If you already received seeds in the MAIL.......she must have your address........

MY PERSONAL OPINION.

LOOK i am not trying to be a dick here but after you picked the winner (me) i tried to contact you minutes after you announced that i had won via the contest thread, then i tried to send you an inbox private message to give you my contact info (NOBODY should have to put there personal information like an address in a open public forum unless they just don't care) (WOULD YOU).

In an 11 hour period you visited my profile 3 diffrent times knowing i was trying to contact you. and you didn't not one time trying contacting me in any way.

you made comments on other threads (your auction) and you commented on a auction you personaly won but NO still no effort to contact me what so ever.

yes i commented on your other threads because i was being ignored.

#1 It was your contest
#2 you said keep guessing and as many times as we wanted
#3 You picked a winner (me) if you didn't like the way i entered the contest you should have disqulafied me.
#4 Being it was your contest you should have at least tried to keep a open line of communication.
#5 IF you would have asked me and said the way i entered the contest was wrong i would have backed out politley and quitly
#6 IF you didn't want me to win you should have picked ANYONE that entered a number before my post.(it's not like anyone would have known what number you picked out of your head)

It's your business and in my personal opinion this is not a good way to get business or handle business even if it is just a free contest.

If the powers above (owners/admins) want to eject me from this site over this then so be it, BUT i do think they need to make RULES for people to go by when they hold an auction or givaway, every site i have ever been on and or moderated had specific rules in place for contest/giveaways/auctions that way there can be no confusion what so ever.

I will not reply to anyone on this matter (none of your business) unless its an admin (and i am sure they will pm me) or Hotpeppergirlalabama

MY PERSONAL OPINION.

LOOK i am not trying to be a dick here but after you picked the winner (me) i tried to contact you minutes after you announced that i had won via the contest thread, then i tried to send you an inbox private message to give you my contact info (NOBODY should have to put there personal information like an address in a open public forum unless they just don't care) (WOULD YOU).

In an 11 hour period you visited my profile 3 diffrent times knowing i was trying to contact you. and you didn't not one time trying contacting me in any way.

you made comments on other threads (your auction) and you commented on a auction you personaly won but NO still no effort to contact me what so ever.

yes i commented on your other threads because i was being ignored.

#1 It was your contest
#2 you said keep guessing and as many times as we wanted
#3 You picked a winner (me) if you didn't like the way i entered the contest you should have disqulafied me.
#4 Being it was your contest you should have at least tried to keep a open line of communication.
#5 IF you would have asked me and said the way i entered the contest was wrong i would have backed out politley and quitly
#6 IF you didn't want me to win you should have picked ANYONE that entered a number before my post.(it's not like anyone would have known what number you picked out of your head)

It's your business and in my personal opinion this is not a good way to get business or handle business even if it is just a free contest.

If the powers above (owners/admins) want to eject me from this site over this then so be it, BUT i do think they need to make RULES for people to go by when they hold an auction or givaway, every site i have ever been on and or moderated had specific rules in place for contest/giveaways/auctions that way there can be no confusion what so ever.

I will not reply to anyone on this matter (none of your business) unless its an admin (and i am sure they will pm me) or Hotpeppergirlalabama
You know, I almost always distance myself from tese types of posts but this one needs to be said.
What are you, about 12?
So you didn't get a reply the same day... so what?
I personally think that nothing else going on in her life could possibly be more important than you winning 20 bucks worth of goods and how dare her wait even 10 minutes to acknowledge you.
If it took a week, so what? It was supposed to be fun and then you come along.
Wow what a douche.

You know, I almost always distance myself from tese types of posts but this one needs to be said.
What are you, about 12?
So you didn't get a reply the same day... so what?
I personally think that nothing else going on in her life could possibly be more important than you winning 20 bucks worth of goods and how dare her wait even 10 minutes to acknowledge you.
If it took a week, so what? It was supposed to be fun and then you come along.
Wow what a douche.
Thank you.
I've been wanting to say the same but didn't want to get involved in any "conspiracy", or whatever. But you said exactly how I feel. I guess due to the dodgey way they won the lottery they feel really anxious, and want it over ASAP, so really I just got to laugh.

Received my winnings today of the 4 oz superhots--pics HERE Everything arrived in perfect condition, nicely packaged. Survived the humidity and hot temps here. Fast shipping--she only shipped 2 days ago. Really looking forward to trying them all.

Thank you.
I've been wanting to say the same but didn't want to get involved in any "conspiracy", or whatever. But you said exactly how I feel. I guess due to the dodgey way they won the lottery they feel really anxious, and want it over ASAP, so really I just got to laugh.
Yeah, its just enough is enough.. try to ruin a companies reputation over something they are giving you to begin with.
It's probably already in the mail like detroitgirls anyway...

Received my winnings today of the 4 oz superhots--pics HERE Everything arrived in perfect condition, nicely packaged. Survived the humidity and hot temps here. Fast shipping--she only shipped 2 days ago. Really looking forward to trying them all.

Grats DetroitGirl on that one ! Those look delicious! I'm heading out to my garden to grab something now- you made me hungry lol
:onfire: :onfire:

Okay I hate to have to do this, but I have to give Hotpeppergirlalabama a very bad review.

I know there has been a lot of controversy going on with her here, and I figured I would take a chance on a couple of auctions.
the last auction I won on Saturday at 6pm, and after 24 hours without any contact from her, I sent a message to her via ebay account - Hotpeppergirl.
She responded that she has closed the auction.

Well she did not actually "close" the auction until more than 24 hours had passed after the posted auction end-time, and never notified anyone that she had closed it except to change the thread title to "closed" .

You can see the details here in the auction thread.

I didnt win any of her contest, but she contacted me anyway and said she was sending me some vegs seeds. I thanked her and gave her my address. This is what came!!
031.jpg

She may be buying up pods on auctions but she is also paying it foward. Thanks HPGA.

Nothing vested, never heard of her before she posted here. I did not care for the lynch mob mentality shown her. She had never made a good or bad transaction here, I pmed her and told her I would post her pictures if she could email them to me.

I posted them, no hidden agenda, :liar: sorry to disappoint :violin: the conspiracy theorists here. :rofl:

First off let me say Hotpeppergirlalabama and her Dad that runs the farm with her are top quality folks. I really like them.
I know them personally and would recommend them. Honorable and hard working folks.
But for Armac (Rodney) to talk about 'Conspiracy theories' is actually the Pot calling the Kettle black.
You've done a lot of that in your posts....anyone can research that.
Just saying Rodney.
And quit attacking Trippa and everybody else and new members Rodney...you seem very confrontational Rodney...they have just as much of a right to be here as you do Rodney. You senior members that have a bunch of posts sometimes chase new members off of here...I'm standing up for the new folks and posters that don't post as much as you do. They are entitled to their opinions too Rodney.
Chill out Rodney and just have fun on THP like most of the rest of us do.
Let's all just try to get along, Rodney.
Fiery Regards,
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P p
p.s. Rodney...if you come back and flame me and are rude Rodney.....people will see right through that...and the Mods are watching... Just take a chill pill Rodney....and be positive...and not so rude to Trippa and USMC, and Wildfire and new folks and others...then they may listen to your opinions. :) Peace and Love Rodney. Pepper Joe

Just another way to confront me since he can no longer pm me.

Good morning MrJOE.

Keep researching my posts, you will like the content. It is called honesty, try it.

Yep -- He's just trying to stir up trouble without even reading (or maybe just cant comprehend reading) the posts made. Kinda funny when you figure Armac is one of the few in this thread that was supporting her that he would choose this thread to rant on - but I guess sales of the new seeds has slowed so much he has time to troll the forum and search for threads Armac is responding in.

Just another way to confront me since he can no longer pm me.

Good morning MrJOE.

Keep researching my posts, you will like the content. It is called honesty, try it.
me and armac got into it a while ago about hotpeppergirl but we talked and he told me what happened and he was just trying to be a nice guy... armac knows alot and all of you trying to stir up the pot again for the 32746th time about this lady just back off and dont say anything..... geez i woulda posted pictures for her too she was a new member he helped her out that is really wrong isnt it... what is this world coming to... you cant help people out anymore

Hey Tobie (HotPepperGirlAlabama),
How's it going.
I was giving you a BIG vote of confidence here. Don't know how they got it all wrong.
I talked to your Dad, Allen on the farm recently.
He's a great guy and you two run a quality operation.
Give me a buzz about wrapping up on those Tomato seeds. You and Allen have my cell #.
Fiery Regards,
Pepepr Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P

me and armac got into it a while ago about hotpeppergirl but we talked and he told me what happened and he was just trying to be a nice guy... armac knows alot and all of you trying to stir up the pot again for the 32746th time about this lady just back off and dont say anything..... geez i woulda posted pictures for her too she was a new member he helped her out that is really wrong isnt it... what is this world coming to... you cant help people out anymore

?????????????????????????????

Poor old Joe........stepped in it again. Joe this whole thread, if you had bothered to read it was me....stickining up for a new vendor that everybody was beating up on. Joe, reading comprehension is VITAL.

Where were you Joe when people were beating up on Tobie? Did you try and protect her, did you stick up for her? No, you had your head up Ed's butt trying to convince him you would not be a liability in his hottest pepper quest. So, now you have sold some seeds, proved you were a liability and now your only retort in the situation is to research my posts and attack me.

You upset I blocked your pms? You upset that you pmed lots of embarrassing things?

Joe, just hang in there, you have exposed yourself. We all know. But time will help people forget..............patience Joe.

Ask Tobie who helped Joe......and read before you post Joe, it will work out better for you Joe.....reading comprehension is key.

Have a great holiday weekend Joe. Enjoy Tobies seeds, her products are top notch.

Recently did a trade with her and she sent me more pods than I asked for, it was nice a few were of the same variety I'm growing so I could compare heat and flavor. The pods were delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back