• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

How I am gonna quit smoking!!

The seeds just showed up!!!:)Man I forgot how good these really are!!I am gonna try the wait 2 hours between smokes the double the time etc etc and snack on the seeds inbetween.
Cant throw the cigars away too much money in em :lol:
I can pass some out to some of my fly fishing buddies and have 1 every so often.

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Now the big problem...I have 3 humidors full of cigars (some really good ones some Cubans some ok ones) what am I gonna do with those??:lol: I think maybe have 1 once a week that will last awhile!!:lol:

Well let me help you out during this difficult time. Box them up and send them to me hahah.

Good luck quiting. My sister quit when she decided to have her first kid. Lets just say she was a joy to be around those first few weeks.

I wouldnt have a problem sharing a few with you guys but give them away...??? NO WAY :lol: Not my beloved cigar collection.
whats next you want me to give away my scotch collection??:lol:

whats next you want me to give away my scotch collection??:lol:

Well we wouldn't want you to get cirrhosis. We are only looking out for your well being.

Now the big problem...I have 3 humidors full of cigars (some really good ones some Cubans some ok ones) what am I gonna do with those??:lol: I think maybe have 1 once a week that will last awhile!!:lol:

Just have 'em bronzed then you'll always have your cigars and you can't be tempted by them either.

Going up another .69 cents a pack tomorrow, they just went up a dollar 3 weeks ago, $8.00 a pack in the bar last night. I think its time too............

It's been 1 year 1 month since I quit smoking. I used Chantix Worked great for me!!!!! The only thng I miss is the occassional cigar I used to smoke!! other than that I dont miss a thing! I wait up in the morning without hacking up a lung....my food tastes better....saving lots of money... :lol:

QuadShotz said:
derp..look again..i'd typoed it the first time ;P
Ah! Got it. Funny vid.

Speaking of white boxes. There this Warp Text feature here and all it seems to do is make white boxes...

See?

Back