• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

How r ur peppers going in Perth west oz?

So what's your "secret " ingredient?? Secret because we don't know or secret as in nobody knows and its some new invention?

Ha.... I was just gonna say don't be that guy Kev! Hold out... :P

Hey Jayman, you had a chance to try Choc Bhut yet? They are the schnitzel! Looks like that little fella is gonna grow into a nice big bangin plant!

Be careful washing away the soil from roots because every touch will damage the roots a bit. They really love the washing though because it gets oxygen into the roots. After repotting you will probably see a burst of growth.

I've had the same thing before when you go to repot and it hadn't grown out of the original clump of potting mix. I put it down to either sick plant to begin with or stagnant water in the potting mix.

Don't worry about nubeness. You only learn by asking questions and making mistakes.... I've learnt soooooooooooooo much ;)

Tomatoes aren't as touchy as chillies. They love the really wet and fertiliser laden potting mixes!

edit: yeah what secret ingredient? You can't say that and not give it up :)

Be careful washing away the soil from roots because every touch will damage the roots a bit. They really love the washing though because it gets oxygen into the roots. After repotting you will probably see a burst of growth.

I've had the same thing before when you go to repot and it hadn't grown out of the original clump of potting mix. I put it down to either sick plant to begin with or stagnant water in the potting mix.

Don't worry about nubeness. You only learn by asking questions and making mistakes.... I've learnt soooooooooooooo much ;)

Tomatoes aren't as touchy as chillies. They love the really wet and fertiliser laden potting mixes!

edit: yeah what secret ingredient? You can't say that and not give it up :)

I just hope my sad little "next to no roots" plants are able to make a comeback after this. Im def going to get some jiffies.The idea of "roots poking out" meaning its time to repot is almost beyond imagining. I doubt my entire crop possesses enough roots between them to poke out of a single jiffy!

Thought you be drinking Swan, living over there Blue Flames. :D For those of you who are not Australian vb stands for vomit beer. tastes nice but it makes me more hungover then drinking tequila. (really stands for Victoria Bitter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlIjpq_4Fg

Thought you be drinking Swan, living over there Blue Flames. :D For those of you who are not Australian vb stands for vomit beer. tastes nice but it makes me more hungover then drinking tequila. (really stands for Victoria Bitter)

Why is he orange? Did he just eat a Butch T?

I just hope my sad little "next to no roots" plants are able to make a comeback after this. Im def going to get some jiffies.The idea of "roots poking out" meaning its time to repot is almost beyond imagining. I doubt my entire crop possesses enough roots between them to poke out of a single jiffy!

I had some plants that had no roots and veyr little growth after ages...turns out the potting mix was so wet and a clump none of the roots ever had to grow to 'search' for new water and nutes...

I repotted it and it did a lot better.

Now i have my bonzai so im seeing how it will go with a water holding soil...

What u drink ? Udls ;)

UDL........ :lol:

I really don't drink that much anymore but I like fancy German beer and fancy Aussie pilsners and that Kiwi stuff Monteiths. Will go the Coopers Green if I gotta and if all else fails, XXXX me up! :D Before I cut down the drinking, I guess I was becoming a bit of a beer snob :oops:

Of course the Americans know that all we drink is Fosters...

Ha! I went through a Fosters stage back when I was like 19 or 20. The bar girl was always asking me if I was on holiday here from overseas and if I was sure I wasn't. I kept asking why she was always asking but she would always say "no reason" in an amused way. I never got it until one day she eventually said "you know you're the only Aussie that comes in here and drinks Fosters". I was friggin' embarassed! But you know what, she must have thought it was a cute quirk or something 'cause not long after that I ended up getting some. True story. :D

Maybe not loved by many Aussies but thank you Fosters! :lol:

I love a cold fosters ! I also noted the word fancy there gas!

U can get driving , get it muff diving , even get itwhen potting up a bhut that is root bound mite infested and the dog has chewed half of it , matter of fact need one now

Of course the Americans know that all we drink is Fosters...

I lived in Vegas for six years and spent the whole time telling everyone who would listen that "no one in Australia drinks Fosters". Then, when my American wife finally meets my dad earlier this year, what's the first f**king drink he orders? FFS.

OK, off to City Farmers to look into Jiffies!

I lived in Vegas for six years and spent the whole time telling everyone who would listen that "no one in Australia drinks Fosters". Then, when my American wife finally meets my dad earlier this year, what's the first f**king drink he orders? FFS.

OK, off to City Farmers to look into Jiffies!

Dads... gotta love 'em! :lol:

I get my Jiffy's from the bay: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/bonnie_jean31/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg= (the 42mm ones are a good size)

does city farmers sell jiffys?? if so what price??

would like to get some more plants going to bonzai them also...

I got mine from a hydroponics store near me.

Look what I found
1FA3C82D-6D58-4A81-B345-1CB34DB9EEF2-985-000000F6299860C2.jpg

FBFF7C33-7F4E-4CC9-A85F-BD51B4E97300-985-000000F61B87A7F6.jpg

Round the size off a golf ball

Back