• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How r ur peppers going in Perth west oz?

Are you from perth Mica? I didn't think the chilli factory were stocking stores in WA? I had a look a few weeks back and nothing there, waiting on wildfire to stock bunnings as I lost a few superhots to a random hot day about a month ago, they got cooked!
Are you from perth Mica? I didn't think the chilli factory were stocking stores in WA? I had a look a few weeks back and nothing there, waiting on wildfire to stock bunnings as I lost a few superhots to a random hot day about a month ago, they got cooked!
Lol dunno what happened then!

Haha yeah think my Internet froze and I kept hitting it lol, ill have a look this weekend, busy moving house and plants aswell, most of them will be going in ground/raised beds hopefully on Sunday :)

SeeYouJimmy said:
I bought a few from Masters. Advertised at $5 but on special at $3.50.

Then I'll be going there tomorrow and if they refuse it I'll be telling them their melbourne and perth stores have them for 3.50

Burmese Naga coming along well! Its forked and the flowers are coming through
P1040062_zpsf0597b3f.jpg

Had some shocking easterlies over the weekend and some of my shooting sticks suffered from singe setback. They can cope with my shadeclothed balcony once they have gotten a strong start; however, until that time they are really vulnerable. :(

Still, some sticks seem to be doing better than others. A few are getting quite bushy but some, particularly the Yellow 7, has the tiniest of tiny leaves but doesn't seem to be ready to do anything more at the moment.

A couple of plants are putting out more buds than they are new leaves.

I've turned ladybird kidnapper. Went downstairs and found four which have now been released onto my fatalii and butch T. One has already scarfed an aphid while I watched in satisfaction. Hope they stick around.

Nice net. Should keep them off.

Now if I could just get my plants from last year to reshoot. A few have and are getting a bit bushy but I still have many more that have tiny, teeny leaves that often shrivel before they get going. One of my seedlings from this year is fruiting already and last year's plants are barely going.

In other news - the battle against the aphids continues. God, I hate those things. I have been picking up my pots, tapping the stem of the plant so they fall off onto my balcony tiles and squishing them. Then, I go over the plant squishing any that didn't fall. I do this every day for reshooting sticks and seedlings. The battle is endless but I it seems to be keeping the numbers down. How the damn things knew to get up to a fourth floor balcony is a mystery for the ages.

nemspy said:
Nice net. Should keep them off.

Now if I could just get my plants from last year to reshoot. A few have and are getting a bit bushy but I still have many more that have tiny, teeny leaves that often shrivel before they get going. One of my seedlings from this year is fruiting already and last year's plants are barely going.

In other news - the battle against the aphids continues. God, I hate those things. I have been picking up my pots, tapping the stem of the plant so they fall off onto my balcony tiles and squishing them. Then, I go over the plant squishing any that didn't fall. I do this every day for reshooting sticks and seedlings. The battle is endless but I it seems to be keeping the numbers down. How the damn things knew to get up to a fourth floor balcony is a mystery for the ages.

They have wings, ants carry them and they could come in the wind. Likewise, I have them away from EVERYTHING but have seen some on my plants. Use some pyrethrum, Its natural shit and its done awesome work on killing them and giving protection for a few days. Problem is the plant which is hit with them hardest here is planted in the ground against a fence so I've got no chance of clearing them from the back of the plant..

Back