Howdy

I just found this site this morning doing some research on drying peppers. I've always been an eat'm as you go kinda guy. But I have a lot more this year than ever before so I thought I would dry them and keep them for the winter months.

This site seems like a good place to hang out at.
Eric

66.png
...from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

You've found the best site there is for information about peppers!

I found that Bounty paper towels are the most absorbant, for most drying applications. Hello from Baltimore

Welcome!

Welcome from Lake Constance Area Germany, Lauderdale County AL and Franklin County TN!
I started groin'em this year, brought some nice seeds from AL for next year. Wish I had your Tennessee valley climate here in Germany. So I'm goin' indoors for the winter.

Welcome from Fort Worth

Welcome from Pennsylvania. I happen to be drying ten lbs of fatallis starting tonight. This is a great site to learn things, share things, and just hang out with a bunch of really great people.

I've read rumors that this site is NUMBER 1 when it comes to living and learning the hot pepper way! Might be more than a rumor.:)

Welcome from Big Red country, Nebraska.

patrick said:
I've read rumors that this site is NUMBER 1 when it comes to living and learning the hot pepper way! Might be more than a rumor.:)

Welcome from Big Red country, Nebraska.
I've never come acrost a site that comes anywhere near the absolute winning at life that this site does. Rumor...bah...truth? You can bet your Bhut it is! :lol:

This site is for the true chilehead or newby that wants to be a true chilehead...when someone asks a question, it is answered by an experienced grower...there are a lot of more experienced growers here than I am but I give it my best shot...

If you want to know anything about peppers, someone here knows the answer...trust me...

****thinking.....we can make one up that is believable*****

Back