• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I eat spicy food...

How often do you eat spicy food?

• Every meal!

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Just about every meal

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Once a day

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • A fews times a week

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I'm in the mood

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • When I buy a new hot sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like spicy food, I just hang out here cuz the peeps are cool!

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
i've never thought of putting hot sauce on bagels or cereal before..doesn't sit right with me. i guess with the cream cheese, that might be kinda good. i've thought about letting some bacon marinate in some E Z blazin hot stuff before..but i haven't made any bacon in a while, and i think i'm out of the bhs. :think:

Canuk Pepperhead said:
does anyone here put hot sauce on their toast in the morning??(im not talking about redhot either)

No hot sauce but I do use either Jalapeno or Habanero Jelly depending on my mood.

ive never tried the hot jellys but this weekend im going up to navan to chillychillis and man its going to be like a kid in a candyshop I cant wait!!!ill have to get some hot jelly

I put once a day, I rarely eat a hot meal at home without something spicy involved. Although with I'll have to try the Cornflakes, cheese, & spice breakfast and maybe I'd have to change my vote to every meal! :lol:

imaguitargod said:
That just means you haven't used the right sauce on fish yet.

I agree some are good on it. I'm actually thinking the taste of Cajohns 10 would be really good on Fish Taco's. It's hot, but not super hot and tastes really good.:lol:

Canuk Pepperhead said:
does anyone here put hot sauce on their toast in the morning??(im not talking about redhot either)

No I haven't yet, but hot jelly is REALLY good on it!!!

This morning My wife made me a lovely breakfast of :scrambled eggs, hash browned potatoes and bacon. She was only slightly horrified when I scraped this lovely plate of goodness onto a flour tortilla with cheddar and some fresh habanero salsa.(I crumbled up the bacon)
Damn it was good!

every single meal I can! if I'm going out I will take sauce/pods/powder with me. I've taken habs to McDonalds and yesterday I went to an Indian restaurant to celebrate the Festival of Onam and I took along a shaker of Red Savina powder.

Back